The Official Agile ERG Thread

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Did the arctic white + ebony board one ever come to fruition? (Aesthetically at least, not necessarily the specs)

Brice_Defiant8_concept.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Unfortunately not, but hopefully if there is enough interest, Kurt may offer that as an option for the upcoming run.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't think any pics of this production run have come out yet.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, I figured Kurt would've had some pics but no biggie. Hopefully I'll see one before the pre-orders start; tempted between that or the darkburst.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
If he does post pics, they'll probably be here. Don't worry. As soon as any pictures are released anywhere, I'm sure they'll find their way to this forum pretty damn quickly.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
I know for sure that I'll be taking pictures of mine the moment they arrive, so rest assured. You'll have your Ocean Burst pics.

FireaL

TwoStringsTooMany
Reaction score
I took a gamble on the oceanburst aswell, really anxious now to see how it looks. If it doesent come out great i will be pissed i didnt choose natural.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
I'm just hoping it looks like Darren's mockup, because that's what sold me on it.

FilthyInsomniac

Reaction score
What about getting some of those killer green finishes that Rondo does so well. the tribal green on the AB3000 and AG3000 are some of the best i've seen what about making those an option other then that the next Batch coming in i'm getting one or two even their so reasonible you can get two for the price of one from any other company the Ibanez RG2228 MRSP at $1699, ESP LTD FM408 Retails for $999 and Schecter's New Hellraiser C-8 retails for $899 Rondo really has a upper hand on the competition if only they make it a standard production model ESP, Ibanez, and Schecter would really have start working to lower the price's alot. With Economy the way it is i've only been looking at rondomusic and checking out ministack amps all tube of course and there's alot of great deals from good companies with budget and quality in mind like i say don't worry about the name on the equipment just listen.

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
What about getting some of those killer green finishes that Rondo does so well. the tribal green on the AB3000 and AG3000 are some of the best i've seen what about making those an option other then that the next Batch coming in i'm getting one or two even their so reasonible you can get two for the price of one from any other company the Ibanez RG2228 MRSP at $1699, ESP LTD FM408 Retails for $999 and Schecter's New Hellraiser C-8 retails for $899 Rondo really has a upper hand on the competition if only they make it a standard production model ESP, Ibanez, and Schecter would really have start working to lower the price's alot. With Economy the way it is i've only been looking at rondomusic and checking out ministack amps all tube of course and there's alot of great deals from good companies with budget and quality in mind like i say don't worry about the name on the equipment just listen.
:wavey:Welcome:wavey:

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score

. <--

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Lizard Burst was awesome. I hope it's available this time.

Demerge

Dimension Ripper
Reaction score
how do i go about ordering a case and making sure my intrepid ships with it?
do i just email kurt and ask him to fire a case in there and update my total? or what?

')