The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anywho, I recieved a mail telling me that the guitar shipped from the factory a couple of days or a week ago, and yesterday I got a mail stating my guitar was ready to ship.
So I guess it means Rondo got the guitar in the states.

THE ANTICIPATION

No it doesn't, it means you've payed the balance off and there are no holds on the order. It's somewhat misleading, and could still be a few weeks before the guitar ships.

Reaction score
No, not yet, but perhaps you could order a new brain from some medical institution, as you clearly lack one.

Anywho, I recieved a mail telling me that the guitar shipped from the factory a couple of days or a week ago, and yesterday I got a mail stating my guitar was ready to ship.
So I guess it means Rondo got the guitar in the states.

THE ANTICIPATION

Kurt says "Theyre on the water, on the way to us for inspection. - Then out they go to you."

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've just updated the FAQ. Again. Hopefully for the last time.

Sroth Saraiel

BC Rich 7 Strings :)
Reaction score
For the Intrepids? Read the first post. Or at least the last few pages. Seriously, this same stuff keeps getting asked.

Yeap sorry :wallbash:

I'm still figuring out how this thing work cause I'm too new and I could not read everything in the appropriate way with my boss on my back :(... my apologies...

I already signed up in the e-mail thing to get notified for the next run

nedheftyfunk

Reaction score
New-to-Rondo-question: now that the hardcases are available, is there an easy way to add one to the order so that the guitar ships in it? On adding one to a cart in the online system, it seems to want to charge shipping separately for the case.

Wound

Reaction score
New-to-Rondo-question: now that the hardcases are available, is there an easy way to add one to the order so that the guitar ships in it? On adding one to a cart in the online system, it seems to want to charge shipping separately for the case.

e-mail Kurt...he could probably help you out. I got a hardcase with mine...but I asked for it when I ordered it so it was in the payment from the beginning

nedheftyfunk

Reaction score
e-mail Kurt...he could probably help you out. I got a hardcase with mine...but I asked for it when I ordered it so it was in the payment from the beginning

That's a good suggestion, but I should have said that I had already sent customer service a question earlier today. As they haven't yet responded to a query I sent last Friday and these could be shipping these out soon (my final payment has also been made). I thought I would post here in case I was missing an obvious mechanism to amend the original order. I'll post the response once I get it.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I'm getting real antsy now!!!

I got my 8 string sets in from juststrings.com and my strap-locks, now I just need my Intrepid to put them on!!!!

')