The Official Agile ERG Thread

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
:lol:

Man, when that ship date comes I'm going to be checking my tracking number every day. I'm both looking forward to that and dreading that, because I'll be so caught up in the anxiety I won't be able to do any school work.

Haha, I'm the same way. The worst is when it's "out for delivery." I don't even leave my house for the entire day. Sometimes two days because the UPS guy likes to come after the apartment offices are closed, and he is too lazy to deliver them door to door.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
What sucks is that I'll probably be at school when it's delivered (that's usually the case) and both of them will be sitting on my front porch until I get back.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
What sucks is that I'll probably be at school when it's delivered (that's usually the case) and both of them will be sitting on my front porch until I get back.
As long as it doesn't get delivered on a Wednesday I should be fine. Any other day I have a chance of being home, but on Wednesdays I'm stuck at the college for 12 hours. Kurt must be busy if he hasn't responded to your emails yet because I don't think that even 24 hours has ever passed between me emailing and him responding. Usually it's like 15mins-3hours. Maybe I just choose to email at really opportune times. :fever:

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Ha, that's a coincidence because on Wednesdays I stay at school to play for my youth band. But if they get here in the same amount of time they usually take, they'll be here on the Monday after.

RomeApartJizzy

I'm really a drummer
Reaction score
I sent Kurt another email, this time asking for full frontal shots of the OB Pro... hope he sends sexy or the new bitch aint gonna last too long...

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
I think it'll look good. I mean, the back looked good, how different would the front be?

Also, 7 days till the ship date. :scream:

Mike_F

Reaction score
Are the EMG 808s in the Intrepid Pro any good?
I keep hearing they suck, any or you Intrepid Pro guys care to chime in?

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Are the EMG 808s in the Intrepid Pro any good?
I keep hearing they suck, any or you Intrepid Pro guys care to chime in?

I dont own an Intrepid but I had a Schecter C-8 with 808s for a couple weeks and they sounded good through my rig.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I liked the 808 for the brief time i had it, but it didn't really sway me over to the active pickup legion. I'm still a passive guy.

Reaction score
Where does the date of March 3th come from?

That doesn't comply with the e-mail:

Thursday 5th februari:

Your Intrepid has shipped from the factory! You should expect to have it in about 3 weeks. We will be charging the balance shortly.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Where does the date of March 3th come from?

That doesn't comply with the e-mail:

Thursday 5th februari:

Your Intrepid has shipped from the factory! You should expect to have it in about 3 weeks. We will be charging the balance shortly.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think this is how it works. They ship from the factory in Korea, to what I assume is a warehouse or something in the US, where Kurt inspects them. Then he ships them out to individual customers from there.

I think someone emailed Kurt and he told them they will be shipped out on March 3.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
got rid of it already?

Yeah, it was a pretty sweet piece but I decided that it would be in my best interest to get an Agile but it REALLY showed me that an 8 was really my thing. Im the kind of person that would rather have something simple and plain looking instead of a piece of art on stage. Both of my main guitars are just matte black and I like how the Agiles are awesome looking and plain looking at the same time. Sucks because I will have to wait to get one on the upcoming run unless someone from the run being shipped wants to pass on theirs. Even worse is all the new pictures floating around has overflowed my GAS tank.

ARGH!
Well, one good thing happened... I took care of my color issue... :)

How did you pull that off?

Mike_F

Reaction score
I liked the 808 for the brief time i had it, but it didn't really sway me over to the active pickup legion. I'm still a passive guy.

So would you take the Agile passive pickup over the 808?
I love the bloodburst and neck-thru on the Pro, but the best sounding guitar is my first priority.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
So would you take the Agile passive pickup over the 808?
I love the bloodburst and neck-thru on the Pro, but the best sounding guitar is my first priority.

Personally, yes.

The ash + maple + that pickup = awesome tone.

')