The Official Agile ERG Thread

Cameron

Reaction score
this past two weeks waiting has seemed longer than the entire 5 months after ordering, like, seriously.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
well i guess since customs are closed monday i had to go ahead and put mine through. i hope it goes through. got a pretty badass specd intrepid trying to order.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
The e-mail I got from Kurt this last Thursday in reply to my interest in any leftovers said that they will be put on the site in 2-3 weeks. Either way I can tell you I will be PISSED if I dont get my hands on one of the leftovers.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
If I were you I'd be checking the site 3-4 times a day. I'll be telling my friend about this, because he really wanted one but didn't have the money at the time.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Full time jobs arent so good for keeping on top of that stuff.................
If I were you I'd be checking the site 3-4 times a day. I'll be telling my friend about this, because he really wanted one but didn't have the money at the time.

Krankguitarist

Reaction score
The time between when I receive my tracking number and when the UPS website updates with an estimated delivery date is going to be agony.

COBHC

Belongs On 1 String
Reaction score
These next couple weeks are going to suck. Fedex ground to canada, this might take awhile.

Cameron

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the body size was slightly reduced, or are the only changes in the headstock and bridge? I emailed kurt but got nothing.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll probably have mine by the end of the week! Needless to say i'm absolutely excited!!! It feels like i've been waiting forever. It'll be nice to have a new toy to play with while i'm unemployed! (And while i'm waiting for my Loomis to arrive)

Does anyone know if the body size was slightly reduced, or are the only changes in the headstock and bridge? I emailed kurt but got nothing.

That was the original plan, but Darren put it back to the original size. It just seemed to fit the instrument better.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I still would have liked to reduce the body size, but Kurt was concerned that it might make it too neck heavy, and they'd have to do more work to get it balanced. So it was left as it was with the first run.

bs_tritonus

Reaction score
I understand the balance bit, but the body size was one of the reasons I did not buy one this time. It just seemed too big for the rest of the guitar. Looked "unbalanced" to me. The mockups Darren made however is perfect. Great balance between body and neck.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think the new headstock design helps balance it out a bit more visually.

')