The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Im assuming this was quite a large run. Probably still busy inspecting them. I dont have a tracking number yet either.

Come on Kurt!!! I ordered mine within an hour after the new run was available. Doesn't that count for anything? ARGGGHHHHGHGHGHGHHGHGHG

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
I think that this is a page to sell the extras though. If it were for the next run wouldnt the page only charge the deposit and list the final shipping month like the past pre-order pages?
That new headstock is teh secks... if i do say so myself. ;)

These seem to be a really hot seller... Kurt's already gearing up for the next run! " Available for Orders Starting 2-5-2009"

intrepidpro8nat1.jpg
intrepidpro8nat3.jpg
intrepidpro8nat4.jpg

intrepidpro8nat5.jpg

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah, that just occurred to me as well, that he's ordered some extras for inventory. And it does look like he got the month wrong... it should be March 5, no?

I'm really pleased that this has become such a success.

Kurt seems disappointed that the T-7 wasn't as much of a success, but among the seven string crowd, i knew it would likely be a bit of a niche guitar. However, if Kurt marketed it to a wider audience, say country players that already play baritones, he might find another sweet spot for the Texan.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
I wonder if hes ordered extras of each kind. It would make sense to do that since there are always people that missed out on ordering and being such a great price you know they will sell no matter what.

Rommel

Reaction score
Hopefully Kurt will have an "extra" Intrepid Standard available. Color doesn't matter to me, I'd like an 8 string to round out my stable of guitars.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Heh. That's a great cartoon. It's funny because it's true!

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
You know just yesterday I put an Ernie Ball .075 bass string on my Intrepid. It was hours later before I noticed that the ball end didnt fit into the ferrule! lol

djohns74

Reaction score
Weee, got a tracking number this afternoon! Scheduled for delivery on Thursday. :hbang:

It's funny because I ordered something from Amazon this afternoon and asked for 1 day delivery (it was cheap), so when I got this tracking number about half an hour later, I figured it was for that, and I was like "wtf? Why'd they ship it ground?"

Then, I come on here and everyone's talking tracking numbers, and my first thought was: "Why haven't I gotten one ye-- Oh, wait a minute!" :lol:

Våd Hamster

Reaction score
Stupid question here, but it was only the 1st run that had Ebony boards, right? No 2nd runs with Ebony?

-I wanted one with ebony, so I figured I'd lurk the Rondo page to make sure I got a double standard with ebony, but if there were never any made, I might as well get in on the 3rd run :lol:

Niels

Reaction score
And it's off from NH =D

BTW: maybe the NGD threads should be posted in a single thread instead of flooding the forum with massive ammounts =p

Krankguitarist

Reaction score
Oh hell, I just realized that the scheduled delivery for my package was in the original quantum view e-mail.

March 9th. God dammit, I hate living on the west coast.

Uh...though the international bros have more to complain about than me ;).

Niels

Reaction score
Oh hell, I just realized that the scheduled delivery for my package was in the original quantum view e-mail.

March 9th. God dammit, I hate living on the west coast.

Uh...though the international bros have more to complain about than me ;).

I live in the Netherlands and they expect mine to arrive at March 6th =p

')