The Official Agile ERG Thread

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I'm not stressing...same as last time I will be one of the last to recieve this. Estimated delivery is March 13th

I am stressing.

I know I've asked it numerous times, but is there anyone else who hasn't received their tracking number yet?

I don't understand why I haven't, I am already paid up for both the guitar and the case. I don't really feel like annoying Kurt with an email, but I just need some assurance that I am not the only one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Don't stress. He's likely had a huge shipment come in, and i wouldn't be surprised if it takes him at least a couple of days to process all the orders.

Patience!

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It may also be that since these are "oversize" items, they ship as a dimensional 'weight' and not an actual scale weight.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
It may also be that since these are "oversize" items, they ship as a dimensional 'weight' and not an actual scale weight.
Which makes sense, so long as 27lbs is UPS with intrepid case and 26lbs is fedex (or whatever other place be delivering).

Reaction score
Ohhhh digity damn.... its in transit from the station less than 10 miles away. :D Should be here within a couple hours! :D :D :D :D :D

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
Now that I have your tracking number, just a quick call to UPS to have it redirected, and ta-da! I have two Intrepids!

Seriously though, you might want to remove this screencap.

If you want to use it as a table since its a lefty and you can't play it.

Argh its getting closer!

8strig.jpg

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
Tracking number!!!!!!!!

Mine'll be here wednesday!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:!!!

DrunkenMonkey

DrunkenMonkey
Reaction score
Maybe you got a fatty. Or maybe a case by mistake, only time will tell I suppose.

My UPS notification has a weight of 17lbs. Which sounds right if you're not getting a case. Mine is scheduled for tomorrow.

It's been really cold here in NYC. I hope I don't need to adjust the neck, but it is coming from NH. So I think it should be fine.

dsm3sx

Rise and Fall
Reaction score
My Pro is out for delivery....:cool:

I should have it in a few hours....just in time for rehearsal tonight :hbang:

Now the torture of the zero hour coming

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I HAS MY TRACKING NUMBER FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have an estimated delivery date yet, I caught it just as they put the number up. I haven't even received the email from Rondo yet. I found it on my order status page.

remorse is for the dead

Reaction score
Holy shit, I'm excited and I have nothing coming over this way...I can't wait for the left overs to show up. Enjoy them guys! :D

')