The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
BTW, there is a lefty:

Agile Intrepid Pro 8 Nat Maple FB Left Handed at HomeOld

intrepidpronatlh1.jpg
intrepidpronatlh3.jpg
intrepidpronatlh4.jpg
intrepidpronatlh2.jpg

intrepidpronatlh5.jpg

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
Hell yes it is, now I'm glad I got it..

Update, I missed the UPS guy, damn you work and responsabilitys, but I am picking it up myself at the Hub tommorow around 1 or 2, then my GF is comming over that night with a $1000 Canon so I will get some sick detailed shots.
Sucks you missed the UPS man but at least you get yours a day before me. :fawk:Can wait to see your NGD:yesway:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
in all honesty i find myself strangely attracted to the oceanburst pro

however what i really want is a charcoal dual cepheus pro with ebony fretboard. that is what i pray for at night

COBHC

Belongs On 1 String
Reaction score
damn im glad i ordered the bloodburst and not the ocean

very unique but not my kinda thing

The ebony board on the natural pro is orgasmic.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
The pros have dual passives this run? Yay! The bridge pickup is still kind of far from the bridge, but I'm still happy. I hope more color options will be available. Hrmm.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dual-passive Pro seems to be one of a few models available this week. And since there are photos of these, it looks like they may be "extra" instruments Kurt ordered for inventory, which means there won't be a long, agonizing wait.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Whoa... Pro Dual passive? That wasn't in the last run, was it?

Pro Ebony, too! Looks like Kurt's been sneaky and made some new ones while we weren't looking!
Looks like im ordering one on Thursday. Im trying to decide if its worth the extra $100 for the ebony board or if I should go for the bloodburst pro. Hell mabey he will post some nice looking standards! If he did in fact order a bunch of extras to sell that was a win on his part.

Dual-passive Pro seems to be one of a few models available this week. And since there are photos of these, it looks like they may be "extra" instruments Kurt ordered for inventory, which means there won't be a long, agonizing wait.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Yay! Got the tracking number for my second Intrepid as well as a delivery date.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
in all honesty i find myself strangely attracted to the oceanburst pro

however what i really want is a charcoal dual cepheus pro with ebony fretboard. that is what i pray for at night
Great minds must think alike. I agree with all you've said in this post, good sir.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Aye Darren, I noticed you not liking the trussrod cover...and also notice that it is still on your guitar in your avatar... I must say, "CONFUSION ABOUUUUUUUNDS ME!

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
I better get this today, it's 20 minutes away from me.

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
Mines gone from New Hampshire to Indianapolis, to then come to the UK, its travelled about a 1000 miles the wrong way already!

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice stuff, but does anyone know if there are going to be any Standards in the 3rd round?

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Mines gone from New Hampshire to Indianapolis, to then come to the UK, its travelled about a 1000 miles the wrong way already!

Nah, FedEx ships international out of Indianapolis so it's gone the right way for us. :yesway: Next notification should be from the UK.

EDIT: son of a bitch, the Pro's available with dual passive in the next run. FUUUUCK!!! Do want.

')