The Official Agile ERG Thread

dsm3sx

Rise and Fall
Reaction score
Got mine last night about 6 pm'ish...

I must say visually it is right on.

I removed the truss rod cover and the rout channels are nice and even.

The neck has color consistency and the wood and is symmetrical.

All the headstock decals have been clear coated over (don't know if this was done on the proto run.

And most important... I think Kurt moved the bridge back a bit.

I was attempting to intonate late last night with my strobo-flip and I had to shorten the F saddle by like 4mm!!!

I haven't finished intonating as I will get it done later today.

Darren-

I will post some pics shortly of these features as I am pretty sure you would like to see them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
This, however...
intrepidproblood1.jpg
intrepidproblood4.jpg
intrepidproblood2.jpg

intrepidproblood5.jpg

OMNOM!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Mines coming today and I'm dying of anticipation!!!

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
intrepidpro8ocean2.jpg
4030.jpg

mouldy guitar :french:

You know... I don't really mind the mahogany color of it. It's certainly not what it *should* be, but something about it is cool. Maybe I just love the look of mahogany

dsm3sx

Rise and Fall
Reaction score
You know... I don't really mind the mahogany color of it. It's certainly not what it *should* be, but something about it is cool. Maybe I just love the look of mahogany
Even better...
Oiled mahogany.....mmmm

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Argghhh, why did I choose UPS ground?

I distinctly remember 6 months ago thinking to myself, "if I have to wait that long, than I should be able to wait a few extra days no problem."

What a fool I have been! I guess I forgot to take in to account the jealousy factor. It seems like I'm going to be the last one to receive mine :(

dsm3sx

Rise and Fall
Reaction score
Finished setting up the beast with the Petersen...

The truss rods needed a quick 1/8 to 1/4 turn

The bridge had to of been moved back.
This guitar is in near perfect intonation and look at the bridge-
DSC00306.JPG

I tuned it to F standard

Actually I need a longer screw for the saddle on the Eb and Ab strings, as it is just barely threaded. A quick trip to hardware store will cure that. It looks like a M3mm x 14mm Phillips head, so a M3 x 16mm will do.

Truss rod channels -
Interpid un-box and set-up 018.jpg

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Aye Darren, I noticed you not liking the trussrod cover...and also notice that it is still on your guitar in your avatar... I must say, "CONFUSION ABOUUUUUUUNDS ME!

Heh. The guitar in my avatar i don't even possess any more. That was my Intrepid Pro that i sent back within a week of getting it. I should probably take some fresh shots with my Standard. ;)

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
hmmm, now I actually have some anticipation for this guitar, I mean, it wasn't long ago I got my interceptor and roter custom 8 string, so I kinda had my GAS controlled, but after seeing some pics here, I think I'm gonna go pretty nuts when it arrives. it got shipped yesterday, so I'll probably get it next week or so

djohns74

Reaction score
Holy mother of god, that Bloodburst looks freaking amazing! For about five minutes there, I doubted whether I made the right choice, but those doubts are gone now. Hot damn, do I want to fast forward to tomorrow. :squint:

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Heh. The guitar in my avatar i don't even possess any more. That was my Intrepid Pro that i sent back within a week of getting it. I should probably take some fresh shots with my Standard. ;)
You really should! :)
My guitar is in Ohio. So close yet so far, come on TOMORROW!

Hypothermia

Random Swede
Reaction score
I never found this at the rondomusic website.
When will this model and color be available for purchase/order?
The only lefty Intrepid i find is the natural one, and i dont want that:rolleyes:

Here...to tease you..(although this one is a standard, pro's didn't have 2 pickups, so I didn't get it)

my8stringxp7.jpg

DrunkenMonkey

DrunkenMonkey
Reaction score
It's in the building! Got delivered this morning to the mail-room at my job. Hopefully it's a 'light' day here at the J-O-B. Only problem, the big-wigs are in town. That's all I need, have them walk into my office and I'm sitting here noodling on an 8-string. Comedy!

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Nice stuff, but does anyone know if there are going to be any Standards in the 3rd round?

I would imagine so. Its looking like the Intrepids on Rondos site are for immediate sale as he already has pictures and the full price is on them instead of a deposit like for pre-order pieces.

son of a bitch, the Pro's available with dual passive in the next run. FUUUUCK!!! Do want.
They may be available in the morning. Mabey some people ordered them special and didnt go though with the full payment.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
I never found this at the rondomusic website.
When will this model and color be available for purchase/order?
The only lefty Intrepid i find is the natural one, and i dont want that:rolleyes:

They were available during the pre-order run, I wouldn't be surprised if only 2 or 3 were made.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
I got a reply from Kurt. Turns out the Intrepids posted on the Rondo page are in fact extras from what sounds like a pretty big number of cancelled orders. Looks like I will have one ordered and on the way to me tomorrow!!

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
The blueburst Pro looks great to me.

I still think it's crazy that I'm GASing for some of these and yet I've already got an Intrepid Pro!

')