The Official Agile ERG Thread

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:scratch:

But a lot of them are variants that have not been seen before.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
:scratch:

But a lot of them are variants that have not been seen before.

Yeah it does seem funny. How many people could have ordered the same variants and then cancelled. Mabey the variants only have 1 each available. For some reason the natural finish dont get my rocks off as much as before which kinda sucks because I love the look of the ebony board thats only on the nat pro. I usually hate maple boards but the contrast on the bloodburst is pretty sweet looking so that might be where my money is. Im checking to see if any standards are going to be posted as well though because depending on which ones there are I might spring on one of those first. I dont know if I would want a neck thru or bolt on. Im so at battle with myself LOL :wallbash:

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I REALLY want a dual cepheus standard in bloodburst right now...

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
OK, so I havent had internet at my house for a while but where are the other models of the Standard for pre-order? All I've seen online are the Ocean Burst

FireaL

TwoStringsTooMany
Reaction score
Mines in the uk! Will i get custom charged to fook.... we shall see.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine just came in!!!!!!!!!!

I went over it a few times, absolutely flawless, everything is aligned, no scratches dings or dents, not marks... Just awesome!

The standard pickup is rather surprising actually.

Pics and a video tomorrow!
First thought when first seeing it "Holy small frets batman!"

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got mine as well, been playing around with it a bit, the neck is not as scary as I thought it would be, its rather thin, well, thinner than a schecter anyways, maybe even thinner than my old ESP Ltd M-207. Now I just gotta get used to the scale length.

Oh and it seems no one intonated my guitar and the frets seem rather rough, looks like I have to polish them, but other than that no flaws from what I can tell.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
OK, so I havent had internet at my house for a while but where are the other models of the Standard for pre-order? All I've seen online are the Ocean Burst

Those arent for pre order, they are cancelled orders and extras he is selling off. Not sure if there are any standards left over.

DarkKnight369

Schecter Whore
Reaction score
This color turned out better than I thought. Some guy at the ESP boards got one and it looks HOTTT!!!

Photo1-1.jpg

Photo2-1.jpg

Photo4-1.jpg

He uses his photobooth on the Mac though which reverses the pictures and he didn't fix them...

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Is that the oceanburst? I was looking at the pics on the site and it just dosent look right to me.

Rommel

Reaction score
FYI....all Intrepid "extras" are now IN STOCK. Looks like you don't have to wait 'til 3/5/09 to place your order.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
So i'm re-stringing to my tastes and noticed something.... The .59 I'm putting on the B string is noticeably THICKER than the ".72" on the lowest string that came on it.... :scratch:

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
I just got mine as well, been playing around with it a bit, the neck is not as scary as I thought it would be, its rather thin, well, thinner than a schecter anyways, maybe even thinner than my old ESP Ltd M-207. Now I just gotta get used to the scale length.

Oh and it seems no one intonated my guitar and the frets seem rather rough, looks like I have to polish them, but other than that no flaws from what I can tell.

robb - if you get the chance, i'd love to see some real pics of the lefty version

:cheers:

oh, and i just noticed under the dual darkburst standard it says "available in maple or rosewood. limited number of lefty models also available"

:hbang:

Agile Intrepid Dual Darkburst Standard 8 at HomeOld

i wonder if kurt is referring to the natural pro, or that the darkburst standard is also going to be available in lefty?

i don't remember reading about any standards in lefty before

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
:hbang:Just completed my order for a the bloodburst pro!!! I would have waited to get a standard but I just want a single pickup and also didnt want to lose out by waiting to see what else pops up. I guess if it comes down to it I can play this one and just order a single standard for the next order. Either way seeing the bloodburst pros final pics made it my new favorite pro model (though it would look sweet with an ebony board but oh well) Also I guess I like the idea of the hipshot over the one on the standards since ive already owned other models of the hipshot before and know its nice. Its gonna be bad ass if I have it in time for practice on tuesday....but the hardest part is going to be not telling the guys at our shows this weekend.

windu

Reaction score
hhey everyone. had a quick question turns out i just now got my w2 and wont be getting the cash for about 2 weeks. i wanna spend it on one of these 8 strings. think they will still be available in 2 weeks? lol

and that oceanburst looks super sexy. looks better then the rendition on the rondo

Latest posts

')