The Official Agile ERG Thread

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
robb - if you get the chance, i'd love to see some real pics of the lefty version

:cheers:

Yes, I will be taking many pics when I get home from work, so hopefully by the morning I will get them up, the GF is bringing her very awesome camera, (Nikon d-40).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
hhey everyone. had a quick question turns out i just now got my w2 and wont be getting the cash for about 2 weeks. i wanna spend it on one of these 8 strings. think they will still be available in 2 weeks? lol

and that oceanburst looks super sexy. looks better then the rendition on the rondo

The next run of preorders is starting on the 11th I think, so you can probably get in on that depending on how long Kurt keeps it open.

windu

Reaction score
The next run of preorders is starting on the 11th I think, so you can probably get in on that depending on how long Kurt keeps it open.

tomawesome your awesome! thanks =)

so if these are preorders then will i only need half deposit down like the last run? and pay the rest when its ready?

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score

so if these are preorders then will i only need half deposit down like the last run? and pay the rest when its ready?

I dunno. The dual darkburst standard that's up there seems to be a preorder item and is listed at full price.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score

Yes but the ones listed are readily available extras from this last run. You will know then the pre orders are up because they will list the expected completion date and only ask for half the payment.

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
Photo8-2.jpg

Just got my Intrepid Pro Today. It is freaking AMAZING!!

Rondo/Agile is definately top quality.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Just got the email saying that the stsndards had very few cancelled orders. I might just order a standard on the next run.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Damn it! All of you getting your Intrepids before me is starting to piss me off! Why can't Friday get here any quicker?!

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in buying a single pickup charcoal standard when I get it on Tuesday? Same price I paid for it, not a cent more.

I really want to order one of the dual pickup pro's. My tastes have changed a little bit since 6 months ago, and I really want a neck pickup.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in buying a single pickup charcoal standard when I get it on Tuesday? Same price I paid for it, not a cent more.

I really want to order one of the dual pickup pro's. My tastes have changed a little bit since 6 months ago, and I really want a neck pickup.
Ebony board? Maybe. I'm Interested.
Also, my Oceanburst pro is on it's way to me. It's in my state now. :D:D:D:D:D:D :djent:

Urbane

Reaction score
i just need to convince my parents now to let me order the dual pro.. any tips haha

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
You need to come up with a strategy for connecting the purchase of this instrument with the furthering of your musical skills. Works like a charm for me, but I've spent a lot of time perfecting that art.

remorse is for the dead

Reaction score

I sent you a pm :metal:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Screw it. I don't know whether or not there will be a passive pickup option on the next run of Pros, so I just ordered one. For anyone else who really wanted a Pro with passives, you best hurry. There are only two left.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Screw it. I don't know whether or not there will be a passive pickup option on the next run of Pros, so I just ordered one. For anyone else who really wanted a Pro with passives, you best hurry. There are only two left.

And I just picked up one of them!

And Victor is going to be getting my single pup standard!

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
And I just picked up one of them!

And Victor is going to be getting my single pup standard!

Glad to see so many people getting what they want. It sounds like this run is going way better in quality and options then the last run. I was actually checking the stock and there are only 1-2 left of each model and 4 ocean bursts left.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Hot damn that rosewood board looks sexayyyy!! As much as I shouldnt I might order one of the extras of that model with the rosewood board.......must....resist........ So after inspection and play time whats your verdict on the quality and feel?
my newest addidions

DSC01432.jpg

:hbang:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
You know, with the exception of the long upper horn, the body isn't at all bigger than my Schecters.

')