The Official Agile ERG Thread

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
so when is agile going to have a new run of 8's? I've been broke the past year, and now that I finally have a job they're all sold out :'(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
so when is agile going to have a new run of 8's? I've been broke the past year, and now that I finally have a job they're all sold out :'(

the pre-orders closed for the next batch about 2 months ago. the shipment is coming in July.

Kurt usually has several people cancel though, and has some of the stock up for sale when they come in. sign up for the mailing list on rondomusic.com and you will be notified about new stock and price discounts.

:yesway:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
The reason I'm posting this is for everybody who wonders about the stock pickups. I doubt I'll replace them, unless I just get bored one day or I don't like the way the V3 sounds with them when I get it.

I gotta agree. The stock pups are awesome!

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
Shannon, how in the world can you have an animated avatar? When I tried that, I was told that it wasn't possible.

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
Shannon, how in the world can you have an animated avatar? When I tried that, I was told that it wasn't possible.

shannon,

i know you recently got one, but have you posted a NGD thread or a review yet? i really respect your opinion, and would like to hear what you have to say about it

thanks

GorillaSalsa

Reaction score
Does anybody know the painting process these go through? I want to paint my bloodburst white, but I need to know if the wood is stained that color or if I can take it off with paint thinner/sanding/other methods?

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
Does anybody know the painting process these go through? I want to paint my bloodburst white, but I need to know if the wood is stained that color or if I can take it off with paint thinner/sanding/other methods?

satin poly with a coat of sealer underneath

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Looks like the Agile 8 strings are back up for order and set for an October delivery. Also they have added a dual cephus 30 inch scale to the lineup.

Spondus

Reaction score
Looks like the Agile 8 strings are back up for order and set for an October delivery. Also they have added a dual cephus 30 inch scale to the lineup.
bloody hell, they must be really popular :| 30 inch scale! go forth and purchase Meshuggah fanboys!

plyta

Rusty spoon...
Reaction score
Bah :/

inferiority complex slap in the face for those who wonted 30" but had to order 28.6" scale ones. At least for me :lol:

At least mine looks better :D

Våd Hamster

Reaction score
^:lol:

I'm still confident that a 30' neck would impair my lead work too much, so I think I'm gonna be happy with the 27'.

Alekke

Octopus Djentalis
Reaction score
Agile Intrepids are one of the badass 8 strings out there!
I'm gonna have one ASAP.

I just have one problem: Why is the bridge pickup so far away from the bridge unlike some other custom guitars like Hufschmid or Meshuggah custom Ibbys or even my C-7 and that Dino's custom in the thread?
On the guitar digital visualization it looks fine, but on the live photos it's too far away!
I would really like for my bridge pickup to be closer to the bridge as that is where sound what I like is.

')