The Official Agile ERG Thread

mgcasella

Reaction score
Dude - all I can say is "Time for a NGD thread with tons of pics!" :hbang:

My Agile Intrepid 8 string 30" scale was delivered to my door today, just maybe 15 minutes ago! WOOOT!!!!:hbang: This baby plays like a dream.:shred:

I must say THANK YOU SS.org MEMBERS!!!:bowdown: You guys popped my 8 string cherry. I made the blind purchase cause of yall and thanks to Rondo Music for supplying such an amazing product at a price that blows my mind. I can't wait to get another when more 30's come into stock or Custom shop starts up again.

WOOOOT!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dan_xiii

Reaction score
Dan - I'm thinking of picking up pretty much the exact model you've got there. What are the stock pickups like, though? What do you think on them?

Hey mate - I'm pretty impressed with the stock pickup, tried it through my line 6 HD147 for first time tonight and was pretty pleased. Although the high notes/strings get a bit twangy and don't sound great, but I'm guessing it's just because its in the bridge position. I've got a few more recordings using my 8 string on my soundclick account if you wanna have a listen SoundClick artist: Fallen Skies - This is stuff I have been recording. Currently looking for band members in UK (Reading/Newbury area)

But, I dare say if i get some extra cash then I'll upgrade to Bare Knuckle painkiller or cold sweat or the Lundgren M8.

Reaction score
I'm having some sick GAS for this

septor8natash1.jpg

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
just one more month or so and and I will have my new Septor 8s!!! Its seemed like forever........

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
OT, but are you still working on that Tele build?

On Topic, 2 septors or more?!?!?!? Tell us more porfavor.
I decided to hold off on the tele....I couldnt resist the limited custom run. Right as I was ready to send payment to begin the tele kurt added the limited option run of septors/interceptor/intrepids I figured I can get 2 septors for the price of the tele. I ended up ordering both with reverse in-line headstocks, rosewood boards, in lizardburst and black quilted maple. :hbang:

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
You ordered two of the same? :scratch:
Yeah figuring I would decide which finish turned out the best. Then if I like both I might sell my intrepid (need 2 so I have a backup at shows and such). The specs I picked were the only ones I would prefer on an agile 8 now beside the color so there was no reason to order different specs on them. Oh yeah 28.625 inch scale on both as well.

Shredmon

Reaction score
hy guys! do anyone of you know when kurt takes orders or produces the next intrepid models? it would be soo cool to have one of those!

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I think he has some stuff coming in late January or so. There may or may not be Intrepids among them.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Hey anyone know details on adding a case with final payment on pre-orders? If I didnt order them at the time of pre-order is there an easy way of doing it at the time of final payment? I would ask kurt but I figure if anyone knows here it will save me from bothering kurt when hes trying to get our guitars out.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Hey anyone know details on adding a case with final payment on pre-orders? If I didnt order them at the time of pre-order is there an easy way of doing it at the time of final payment? I would ask kurt but I figure if anyone knows here it will save me from bothering kurt when hes trying to get our guitars out.

I had to do just that. Email Kurt and tell him that you want to add a case and you'll be set.

MoNsTaR

Reaction score
anyone recieved the email to pay the last bit so we can get out guitars :( i want my 8 string

')