The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Universe74

Reaction score
Can any Canadian chime in and give a final cost on a Dual Standard with shipping and duty/taxes?

RG7

Reaction score
Can any Canadian chime in and give a final cost on a Dual Standard with shipping and duty/taxes?

your total shipping/custom charges should be approx 90$. I think the customs taxes are paid in shipping charges ( because I'm sure at that price you could probably send a guitar to europe)

Universe74

Reaction score
your total shipping/custom charges should be approx 90$. I think the customs taxes are paid in shipping charges ( because I'm sure at that price you could probably send a guitar to europe)

Excellent, thanks.

Another question if I may...if Kurts site says May Target ship date..is that the date the ship from the factory?

RG7

Reaction score
Excellent, thanks.

Another question if I may...if Kurts site says May Target ship date..is that the date the ship from the factory?

I think when he mentions target ship dates by months he means by the end of the month your guitars should ship out to the buyer.

for example, the run due for january should start to ship january 31st. Of course It may come give or take some days but it should basically ship at the end of may. unless stated otherwise.

Universe74

Reaction score
I think when he mentions target ship dates by months he means by the end of the month your guitars should ship out to the buyer.

for example, the run due for january should start to ship january 31st. Of course It may come give or take some days but it should basically ship at the end of may. unless stated otherwise.

Cool, thanks again.

space frog

Reaction score

That's what I thought it would be too. I'll wait a bit though. Cuz if they did interceptors in the last run and have some "leftovers" I'll definitely have one instead of waiting until... June to have one. Damn that would be LONG!

Universe74

Reaction score
So Kurt said the May run cutoff is tomorrow or the next day. How long is there usually between runs? Will the next one be in September? Thanks.

Edit: Trigger pulled on Darkburst with maple board. Let the waiting begin.

Edit2: Can anyone confirm the crazy shipping charge of 116 dollars, and if it covers customs? Seems steep for Fedex Ground.

RG7

Reaction score
So Kurt said the May run cutoff is tomorrow or the next day. How long is there usually between runs? Will the next one be in September? Thanks.

Edit: Trigger pulled on Darkburst with maple board. Let the waiting begin.

Edit2: Can anyone confirm the crazy shipping charge of 116 dollars, and if it covers customs? Seems steep for Fedex Ground.

I just noticed you were located in BC. considering I live all the way near on the atlantic side of canada, Ontario, shipping charges would be less considering kurt's warehouse isn't really that far away. 116 SHOULD cover customs too. Or else I don't think kurt would have any international customers with a shipping price that insane.

Meshugger

Reaction score
Just got my confirmation form Kurt that my guitar is ready to ship and they will charge 325$ and later ship it.

How does this work really? Will they send a separate link for the final purchase or will they automatically charge from the same credit card that i used when i pre-ordered? :scratch:

And shipping cost, what the hell is wrong with the canadian customs? I payed 117$ for sending it to Finland, literally across the globe :lol:

Jbrum18

Reaction score
Just got my confirmation form Kurt that my guitar is ready to ship and they will charge 325$ and later ship it.

How does this work really? Will they send a separate link for the final purchase or will they automatically charge from the same credit card that i used when i pre-ordered? :scratch:

And shipping cost, what the hell is wrong with the canadian customs? I payed 117$ for sending it to Finland, literally across the globe :lol:

Wow that's ridiculous hahaha!

space frog

Reaction score
Kind of weird. But think about it. I ordered wood to build a guitar and for 100$ shipping was 50... USPS priority but still it is expansive!!! It should cover local taxes though... Does it?

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Dudes, I got very lucky. I had made a payment for the May run on an Intrepid 828 MN Dual Darkburst, and 2 days ago I got an e-mail from Kurt offering me to get one of the present run since there have been some cancellations on exactly that model. Needless to say I grabbed one!!!!

It's gonna be shipped tomorrow or on monday!!!!:shred::yesway::metal::hbang::bowdown:

Grey

Reaction score
The shipping charge is pretty damn steep considering on top of that you have to spend $60 on a hardcase for it to be shipped in, and that doesn't cover import taxes either. About a month after I got my 8, I got a letter saying I owe £103 in import taxes O_O

')