The Official Agile ERG Thread

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Well he's got a lot of them still available from previous runs so if they don't sell it's not surprising that he backs off a little

Eh. All he's got left are 2 with the shitty routes, which I won't buy, and an oceanburst, which I'm not a fan of. Oh well, I guess it'll just stop me from spending money I shouldn't be spending yet. Hopefully he'll go back to the correct routes next time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm planning on having a Pendulum, saving for it as we speak... what exactly is the difference between the 'uniform' neck profile and the slim profile you mention (other than the obvious of course)? I find the ESP/LTD neck profile generally pretty comfortable, is the uniform profile like that?

I was planning to jump on one of the prototype models, but after playing one of their 7's with the same neck profile (uniform), I'm going to pass. It was a bit thicker than I was wanting to go and the Pendulum is supposed to have the same neck profile. I was hoping for the slim profile instead.

Regardless, the Pendulum is badass and I might still get one just because. :lol: A fan for that cheap is great.

Werwolf999

Reaction score
Has anyone here replaced their stock pups with anything different? And if so, what did you use, and are you happy w/ it.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Man I hate whenever the only Intrepids up are ones with maple fretboards only.
Yeah, I like the maple for certain ones but I do wish they had rosewood more often. When I bought my bloodburst pro I wanted a rosewood board, and now that I played the cephus passives and love em I wish I could replace it with a dual passive pro with a rosewood board.

space frog

Reaction score
I think there should be more 8's with ebony fingerboards... I like maple but I really prefer ebony... and I hate rosewood. Btw my Intrepid 828 dual pro is really awesome. I love the maple fretboard on that thing.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Got the 830 Interceptor pro dual satin mahogany. Hopefully it will arrive in 2-3 days and then I can post an extended review and/or clips!

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Man, someone bumped their head. Rondo now has the labella crazy 8s string packs in for $16, but you can get them through Big City for about $10

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Actually, right now (unless it's over already) they're running a 2 for 1 promo, so you can in effect get that same set for $5 a pop. I built up a tiny stockpile of 7- and 8-string sets.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Im pretty sure the 2 for 1 is over. I think it was just thru march. Either way I picked me up 4 sets and wanted to get another 4 before the sale was over but didnt get a chance.

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
It was just through March. I'm not sure what else is going to be going on as everybody is just getting back from the Messe but we'll see. I was going to do a sample pack promo but I'm hitting the road so I can't do it as time is limited.

pirateparty

Reaction score
i just ordered the B-stock Intrepid 828 ebony fretboard that popped up this morning. Theres a crack from the 1st fret to the 4th fret on the fretboard, so I'm hoping its not too noticeable.

Now for the longest week of my life while I wait for it to get here :(

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Aulecai

Reaction score
Every single Agile 8 body looks so good, all the specs are so great and are so affordable but every single one of their models has the same 2x4 Elmer's Glue special neck that could make God's guitar look like an 8 year old's first guitar...

Why? just... why....

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Every single Agile 8 body looks so good, all the specs are so great and are so affordable but every single one of their models has the same 2x4 Elmer's Glue special neck that could make God's guitar look like an 8 year old's first guitar...

Why? just... why....

What the hell are you on about? :scratch:

')