The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
first thing that comes to mind:

NECK DIVE

other than that, looks sweet!

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
'NO CASES currently available'

also neck dive and as i have the 25.5" hornet 7 and knowing how big they are thats going to be one unruly beast to get to grips with

Meshugger

Reaction score
"USA made EMG 707 pickups" --oops :lol:

Still though, someone buy the thing and put it on youtube! I seriously want to see it in action.

NeoG

Reaction score
As cool as it seems, this screams neck dive for sure. And yeah it would be good to see some 8 string ghost. even on the semi custom options would be cool.

sell2792

Reaction score
I don't see anything over a seven string in the V shape being too practical, and even then it seems like it'd be hard to manage the higher fret access and neck dive.

ra1der2

Reaction score
Agile Hornet Pro 830 Black PCEB FX at RondoMusic.com

Neck dive capital of the World? Quite possibly :) Also no sitting down comfortably with that beastie, but still I like it lol.

30" scale, ebony board, says emg707 but I am guessing it's 808's has anyone clarified this with Kurt cuz it shows passives yet says emg's?

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
You do realize there is a Agile 8 string thread for this stuff? I was excited to see a NGD for one of these then opened and saw alink.

There is a thread for this and yeah it looks awesome ^_^

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
I appreciate Darren very much. I found this forum when I started searching on Google for something beyond the 7-strings I had run across since the '90s. I watched the first two Intrepid shipments come in before I ordered one, and was very pleased with it.

Darren's drive to make the Intrepid happen affected many people, and this forum is the better for it.

Latest posts

')