The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Will there be a re-run anytime soon?

Dude, the first run is still three months away! I'm almost positive he will do multiple runs of these. From a business perspective, he'd be a fool not to.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i´m probably going to get on the next batch of these, getting the "standard" model. right now i gotta build my rig :)

Doddus

Reaction score
Dude, the first run is still three months away! I'm almost positive he will do multiple runs of these. From a business perspective, he'd be a fool not to.

Absolutely, i totally agree. It was a little bit early in the morning for me too be posting, what i really meant to say was... When do you think they'll start taking orders for the next run??

Reaction score
Didn't I read somewhere that they would build the order with the factory based on how many pre-orders they received? I coulda swore I read that somewhere. If that is the case, why would it be sold out? Anyone know the real deal?

Hoff

Reaction score
We are getting closer now. I will post on here a week before we start taking the orders so hopefully no one will "miss it" - if orders out strip the intial run, I will simply increase the intial run. I don't know what that number will be yet - that's up to you guys. We will do some number of Intrepid "Pro" models with the EMG 808s, Hip Shot Bridge and neck through and some number of "Standard" models with Agile Pickups and Bridge, and set neck or bolt on.

Kurt

Here it is.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to have to wait for the second run, which should give me time to get the money back together. The $$$ I did have saved for this went towards getting my motorcycle back on the road so I kinda got screwed.

But I really want in on an Intrepid Pro.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
Kurt's telling me that he can make more now but he's reluctant to until he gets feedback from customers about the first batch of them. So, barring e-mailing kurt and asking him to make an exception for you, it looks like everyone's up the creek until August :shrug:

(now watch as 60 people e-mail kurt asking to get in on the first batch)

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
If i were in Kurt's shoes, i'd be inclined to do the same. The first Interceptors had some issues, and user feedback was essential in helping to get them right. With the 8-string market being fairly new, this is a bit of a risky endeavour, and i'm sure he doesn't want to build 60 (or even 30) instruments that may have some issues.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
I can definitely see it too. In the end, everyone will be happier, despite having to wait an extra 3 months.

I just hope that the first batch don't have that many issues. Would suck to get my 8 and have it unable to be set up and played properly :shrug:

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I got a quote for my custom which is basically a standard Intrepid Pro but with a 30" scale :D (my previous idea didn't turn out to be very doable haha)
The price is right so I'm gonna go for it, I can't wait :D

Scarpie

Reaction score
i just bought a house, so looks like i am waiting for the next batch. all good things to those who wait i am told.

Demeyes

Reaction score
I gotta say, I'm disappointed that I have to wait so long for one of these now. Will the next run be done quicker? I'd imagine it would be.

Scarpie

Reaction score
You picked a house over an 8 string?!

get off of my forum :squint:

well an 8 string in my current living environment would be useless. for i can never play. roommates/landlords all up my ass. but no more. now i have my own rehearsal space, so i can start a band, no one to tell me to turn it down, the freedom to play guitar at any damn hour of the day i please, and the space to put all equipment, 8 string guitars i please. (i have been living without my halfstack and 3 guitars for almost a year now) plus i keep my sanity, cause i was just way to damn sick of living with people.

Latest posts

')