The Official Agile ERG Thread

techjsteele

Gear Junkie
Contributor
Reaction score
100$ for an ebony board is very reasonable in my book :)

True, ebony isn't exactly a cheap option these days, but for me, IMO, getting the maple fretboard option for $100 cheaper was awesome, as I wanted a guitar with a maple fretboard for a while now, and saving money on top of it is an extra added bonus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Splees

splees
Reaction score
soooo, does anyone know where I can order some parts to upgrade my Standard? :) locking tuners to be more specific.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
soooo, does anyone know where I can order some parts to upgrade my Standard? :) locking tuners to be more specific.

Sperzels are your best bet as they take up to .079 strings :) as for the pickup I don't know on what it was modeled so I guess you'll have to wait till you have the guitar and use a ruler :lol: There's many otpions : BKP (any pickups they make can be an 8 string one), Swineshead (they do 2 set of humbuckers), Lundgren (the famous M8), and many custom company like Haussel, Nordstrand, etc...

Splees

splees
Reaction score
AH RIGHT. I forgot about Sperzel. now I just have to find a place to get eight of them. :lol:
Yeah I'm definitely going to wait on the pickup... since I have no idea how it's going to sound. It could be nice, who knows.

I know what you mean. I was going to go the custom route, but the standard hit me hard. It was too good of a deal to pass up.

nuclearvoodoo

Circles Guitarist
Reaction score
YAY! I just ordered one of the Ebony models :D :D very excited. Has anyone else from Australia ordered a rondo 8 string yet?

Is there any idea on the timeframe of when more Pro's will be available? I missed out on one of these and would love to get one too :D

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Kurt is waiting to see if there are any production issues with the first batch. Anything that needs to be modified and/or corrected will go into the next run, which won't be until after the first ones arrive, so likely in the August/September time frame to take orders, and shipping 3 months after that. Hopefully arriving in time for Christmas!

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
It really sucks I didn't have the money to get these this time, but I know if anything is wrong with these it'll be fixed for sure for the next run, which I'm saving up for. I may pick up an Interceptor to hold me over though.

')