The Official Agile ERG Thread

Splees

splees
Reaction score
I almost bought a new amp today. I remembered about upcoming final payment for the eight string shortly before I sent the cash for said amp. PHEW.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
I almost bought a new amp today. I remembered about upcoming final payment for the eight string shortly before I sent the cash for said amp. PHEW.
Haha, I do that like every day. I tell myself "I want a new surfboard! :hbang: Oh wait, I have a guitar to pay for :wallbash:"

Splees

splees
Reaction score
...actually I couldn't resist. I'm so weak. You can expect a NAD from me in about a week. :lol:

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
It occured to me the other day that next check or the one after will be final payment time.

It's going to be so good to be so broke :flex:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally retitled this massive thread to something more appropriate. ;)

WillingWell

Reaction score
Once I see some reviews on these things I think that will decide whether I buy one or not. I have a real desire for an 8 string for many reasons (novelty, instigation, meshuggah-wannabe) and the Agile is a lot more price friendly than any of the LTDs or Ibanez.

DagMX

Reaction score
Actually pre-orders have already been taken for both the Pro and Standard and both models are sold out for the initial run. There should be another run of them assuming there are no problems with the initial builds. IIRC the first run is being delivered around August, so I would guess orders for the second run would be taken in September.
hmm, just out of curiosity, seems the september run are also sold out? or is the site just taking me for a ride?

sigh, i just got a nice wad(can you call a cheque a wad really?) of birthday money that needs spending...and financing an 8 string is top of my list..

if the september run is over, any idea when the next run is available? I really want to get my hands on the charcoal standard...

oh and obvious question, anyone got any of the first run yet? any views?

Psychotic note: why the hell am I reading everything on this site in a Scottish accent in my head?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
If you try to add the product to your cart, you'll see this:

Product: Agile Intrepid Standard 8 Charcoal
Sorry, this item is currently out-of-stock. Check back often.

No guitars have been delivered yet (to my knowledge) and the next run has not been announced yet.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'll end up ordering another custom based on the charcoal/ebony standard, certainly 30.5" scale neckthrough, passive pickup, 1 vol, hipshot bridge. This with a Lundgren and you can't get any nearer to a Meshuggah LACS :D
I'm kidding, I honestly don't know what I'll do but if my custom pro is as good as it's supposed to be, I'll be soooo glade I'd known about this very early on

Reaction score
I want this one :hbang:

Agile_Intrepid_Standard_828.png

also does anyone know if they are going to make more?

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
:wallbash:

If anyone actually READ the thread, even the posts a few above yours, you would see that there is INDEED the plan to make more AFTER the initial run makes it through QC and player feedback.

Seriously guys, the info's not hard to find.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they will make any more of these? :stone:

Latest posts

')