The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
Kurt officially received my deposit 4 months and 4 days ago. Where's my bloody guitar! :wallbash:

[action=Kronpox]understands that there is no time guarantee on this process and building 8-strings is a lengthy process but he just really wants his guitar[/action]

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Kurt officially received my deposit 4 months and 4 days ago. Where's my bloody guitar! :wallbash:

[action=Kronpox]understands that there is no time guarantee on this process and building 8-strings is a lengthy process but he just really wants his guitar[/action]

It's probably on the boat with the production ones.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
I counted wrong. It's only been 3 months and 4 days. GAS is perpetual!

Also darren I know it's coming with the first batch of productions but when you say 'on the boat' do you mean like it's literally on the boat right now or was that a figure of speech

plyta

Rusty spoon...
Reaction score
I hope there will be some people (ones who ordered more than one Intrepid) who’ll want to sell me their Standard.

Or at least Rondo will make another run of these asap after them first ones get delivered.

Damn, I wish they’d ship to where I live :(

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I was sure that in s_the_fallen's post above, Kurt said they were shipping from the factory this week. Assuming that, it would mean probably a couple of weeks to get to Rondo, where they'll be set up and inspected, then shipped to customers late in August.

plyta: I've ordered one of each, but will probably only keep one of them. Not sure if i'd ship to Lithuania, though... it might be prohibitively expensive.

plyta

Rusty spoon...
Reaction score
I'd be really glad if I could snatch one of ebony Standards from some fellow forumite.

Standard as being a bolt-on guitar can be shipped disassembled – less expensive and safer (kind of) ;)

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
HAAAAAA I want to order another custom already :( waiting till October is going to be a torture.

theshred201

Reaction score
I've ordered one of each, but will probably only keep one of them. Not sure if i'd ship to Lithuania, though... it might be prohibitively expensive.

If you won't ship to lithuania then DIBS!!!! though I may have to wait till october or december to actually pay for it in which case you could probably sell it before hand (and should)....just saying that I'm interested too.....

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
I have a feeling that if any of the Intrepids make their way onto the For Sale forums, there will be a bit of a bidding war...

hmmm_de_hum

Reaction score
I am seriously feeling the need to get one of these during the next batch, or even if one goes for sale on the forum. Does anyone off hand know the shipping costs to the UK?

xJawsh

Reaction score
When will rondo stop taking the 350.00 deposits?
Because I trying to save for my Interceptor Pro right now as well.

and will there be a hardcase for this?
this is way to beautiful to ship without a case.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The first run is sold out and deposits are no longer being accepted. The second run has not been announced yet.

They're being designed to fit in Rondo's baritone hardshell case.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been mentioned before a million times, but 132 pages is a lot to read through...

When are the first batch shipping, you think?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
They're expected sometime in August for the Pro and September for the Standard.

Latest posts

')