The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

s_the_fallen

Contributor
Reaction score
from Kurt
We have no case for it currently - cases are being built at another factory - should be in this fall

kurt
Darren did Kurt say it would fit in the Baritone case?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Back in April, i got the following in an email from Kurt:

Target is to have it fit our Baritone 28" scale case.
If not, we will have cases made for it. But as Cases generally come from China - and the basses from Korea - timing will be off for sure.

So if he's telling you cases aren't available, i'm guessing that the goal of having it fit in their baritone case was not achievable and they're making a custom case for it.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
See if you can find a short-scale bass case for it.

Even my Strat VII doesn't fit in a regular hardshell guitar case... i use a bass gig bag for it.

Cameron

Reaction score
When the next batch of 8s comes in, will it be posted in this thread? I missed the last one and I want to be sure I order one next time around. Thanks.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I'm sure all updates will be promptly posted here. Darren has been pretty good about that. I think there's going to be a little while between the shipping of the first batch and the production of the second batch, though. IIRC, most of the reason for the limited quantities in the first place is that Kurt wanted to get some feedback from the first batch before making more of them.

Patience, friend. :)

theshred201

Reaction score
I assume also that if the reviews/response is good, the 2nd batch will be a bit larger (hopefully)?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
There are a lot of assumptions right there.

Cameron

Reaction score
Thanks. My friend emailed kurt and he said the next batch is coming in september and will ship in december. I'll have it just in time for christmas. :hbang::hbang::hbang:

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
I emailed Kurt and he said they will be avalable for order in september or october!.....Does anyone know how many will be in the first batch.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Kurt would be the one to ask.

My guess is that he's having them built in batches of 10 or 12. According to the poll we did after the ordering for the first run took place, it looks like there are about that many of the Standard and Pro models in the first run.

I can't lie to you guys... i've been thinking of little else for the last couple of weeks. I can't wait to mess around with tones, riffs and tunings on one of these beasts!

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
I'm desperately waiting on the picstories for these guitars. :metal:

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
I can't lie to you guys... i've been thinking of little else for the last couple of weeks. I can't wait to mess around with tones, riffs and tunings on one of these beasts!

i can definetly agree with that i have been desperatly waiting for an agile 8 since i found em unfortunatley that was like two weeks after the first run of intrepids were sold. i am very exicted to mess with tunings and riffs with this. Hopefully i dont turn into a crappy Meshuggah ripoff!

')