The Official Agile ERG Thread

DagMX

Reaction score
sigh...i want one real bad....drop tune the 8th string and have a full guitar/bass range...
anyone got one in vancouver, BC? I want to play one...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
i hope my order got screwed up and i get a standard instead of a pro :lol:

but anyways its out for delivery :woohoo:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
My Standard is also out for delivery... now begins another long wait...

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Rather than clutter up the feedback thread, I figured I'd ask here. Since the preorders might be starting next week, and I may not be able to get the cash together in time, is it known whether or not a third run is planned?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Rather than clutter up the feedback thread, I figured I'd ask here. Since the preorders might be starting next week, and I may not be able to get the cash together in time, is it known whether or not a third run is planned?

You're looking at a LONG way off, dude. I doubt even Kurt knows if he's going to do a third run, because he hasn't even done a SECOND run yet. I don't know if he might build a few more for inventory this time around, or if it's all going to be pre-order/deposit like the first run.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I figured. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Splees

splees
Reaction score
Has Kurt mentioned if the pickups were based off another pickup or is it there own design. I'm interested in buying two more.... ... ....seriously.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
I think if they are based off another pickup they will not announce it publicly. From what I have heard in the clips it's a pretty awesome pickup regardless of what it is a copy of or inspired by, if I was going to own an 8 I think I would be pretty happy with it :yesway:

Having said that I think if anyone here knows the speciifcs of it, it would be Darren so asking him in PM might be the best bet.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Having said that I think if anyone here knows the speciifcs of it, it would be Darren so asking him in PM might be the best bet.

Incorrect! I don't know anything about these pickups. Please don't PM me about them. If you have questions about specifics related to the manufacturing, Kurt is the guy to contact.

Splees

splees
Reaction score
I sent Kurt a message about it. we'll see what he says. I hope he's willing to sell them separately... I've got plans in motion.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I sent Kurt a message about it. we'll see what he says. I hope he's willing to sell them separately... I've got plans in motion.

Kurt already mentioned in one of these threads (might have been this one or the feedback thread) that he could probably make the pups available for less than $100 each if there was interest.

Doddus

Reaction score
Kurt already mentioned in one of these threads (might have been this one or the feedback thread) that he could probably make the pups available for less than $100 each if there was interest.

I second that.
Cant find the post though, way too much hype!
I hope i don't miss out on the second run.
I only waited out because I'm in Aus and if something went wrong it would have been a hassle.
Anyways, TO THE SECOND RUN!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
could someone actually describe this pickup that is so well spoken of? is it bright? paf-like balanced? scooped? does it resemble anything stylistically?

kurtzentmaier

Reaction score
Ok, I am going to start taking orders on the Intrepid Pro now. Lead times are really long now so target ship time will be in the end of Feb. Also I wanted to offer the pro with ebony fretboard as an option, but have not had lucking getting the ebony so far. So we will have in Maple only for now. We may add ebony n the future and if anyone wants to change over, I will try my best - but it will be at least $100 more for that. Next week hope to offer the intrepid standards again. I will try to keep the price the same as last time on those ($525 for the maple neck version)

I am going to send out an email to people shortly, but everyone here gets first dibs. Only changes this time are we are moving the bridge down 2mm and changing the headstock

Agile Intrepid Pro 8

Thanks again!

Kurt

')