The Official Agile ERG Thread

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn, was really hoping for a pro with neck and bridge passives... or even just a bridge passive... ah well, at this point my credit card is safe for this run :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wound

Reaction score
I´ll wait for the standards...I want a passive pup. But if there is no ebony...I really wanted an ebony this round since I got maple last round...

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
Must... resist... urge... to... pull... trigger... again...

Seriously... why am I GASing for the same guitar I already have in a different color?

*sigh*... I'll be nice this time and let someone else snag one.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I had kind of gotten my hopes up for dual passives! If it at least had a bridge passive, I'd have pulled the trigger already. Hrmm. Now I have to think about whether to wait for the next run or not since I still want one. Or maybe just get the Standard. But i really wanted the neck-through. Hrmmmmmmmm...

Wound

Reaction score
I had kind of gotten my hopes up for dual passives! If it at least had a bridge passive, I'd have pulled the trigger already. Hrmm. Now I have to think about whether to wait for the next run or not since I still want one. Or maybe just get the Standard. But i really wanted the neck-through. Hrmmmmmmmm...

Yea same here...I really want a Pro...but I want a passive....and I also want ebony heh...guess I won´t be on this run

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck, I have to stop reading this thread... I( have NO MONEY and want one of these SO FUCKING BAD!!!! :scream: :wallbash:

Well... just have to vicariously live through the rest of you! ;)

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
Must... resist... urge... to... pull... trigger... again...

Seriously... why am I GASing for the same guitar I already have in a different color?

I've got the same feeling! That small small image of 8 strings on a red finish has my GAS engine firing up again. I haven't even received the one I have on order yet and already I want another! Lame!

The second run looks like it'll be a little more nifty with the colour options and different headstock, I just hope the factory pulls its shit together and fixes the issues they had with the first run of Pros.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
The bloodburst is supposed to be.. a burst, right? On the picture on the site, it just looks like flat trans red. I also wonder how that'll look with maple. I'll have to chop up some of Darren's mockups later. What to do? :wallbash:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hehe yeah honestly if it had the option for a passive bridge pup I would have already pulled the trigger on an oceanburst pro... but I hate EMGs so no new Intrepid for me :shrug:

Wound

Reaction score
same here...I would have gotten the blood burst and hoped for ebony if it had a passive in it

Splees

splees
Reaction score
PEWP. I SHOULD HAVE WAITED. I jumped the gun and got the ocean burst pro. I was thinking of the standard. It's alright though. I wouldn't want the same guitar in a different finish. I think I might be selling one of them after it arrives though.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Do the Blood Burst Pros have an ebony fretboard on them?

Kurt himself just answered that, buddy.

I wanted to offer the pro with ebony fretboard as an option, but have not had lucking getting the ebony so far. So we will have in Maple only for now. We may add ebony n the future and if anyone wants to change over, I will try my best - but it will be at least $100 more for that.

Neil

Reaction score
Dammit I really wanted an ebony board, thats the only thing stopping me getting a red pro :(

How is best to contant kurt? Does he read the SS PMs?

')