The Official Agile ERG Thread

RomeApartJizzy

I'm really a drummer
Reaction score
Yes, this is what's available now, here. Are you confused?

:lol: Nah, its just that the Ocean burst in your post looks so much more... :eek: LOL

Its one bad ass axe and I am going to send the pic to a friend who is interested in getting one. I just wanted to make sure I send him the right pics/link.

Sorry to come off as an ass. LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djohns74

Reaction score
Just ordered my Blood Burst Pro! :shred: I was within seconds of clicking submit on a Natural Pro yesterday, but something held me back. Seeing the shots of the custom red Interceptor that a member posted put me over the top, that color is just great and is complemented perfectly by the maple fretboard. Now begins the painful waiting game... :realmad:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: Nah, its just that the Ocean burst in your post looks so much more... :eek: LOL

Its one bad ass axe and I am going to send the pic to a friend who is interested in getting one. I just wanted to make sure I send him the right pics/link.

Sorry to come off as an ass. LOL

Ah, right. When Kurt made the ordering page, he didn't have updated renderings of the colour options on the Pro. I didn't know what he was planning on offering, and he didn't ask me for mockups.

I'm a little concerned as to how the Ocean Burst is going to look over mahogany. On a light-coloured piece of mahogany, it should look okay, but transparent blue over a darker piece of mahogany might come out a bit green or murky brown. It'll probably be fine, maybe a bit darker than what i have pictured, and not as transparent in the middle. :)

RomeApartJizzy

I'm really a drummer
Reaction score
Ah, right. When Kurt made the ordering page, he didn't have updated renderings of the colour options on the Pro. I didn't know what he was planning on offering, and he didn't ask me for mockups.

I'm a little concerned as to how the Ocean Burst is going to look over mahogany. On a light-coloured piece of mahogany, it should look okay, but transparent blue over a darker piece of mahogany might come out a bit green or murky brown. It'll probably be fine, maybe a bit darker than what i have pictured, and not as transparent in the middle. :)

Actually, he liked the one pictured perfectly. Guess we'll see, he submitted his order he said while laughing in my face... (I just sold a 7stringer)

dsm3sx

Rise and Fall
Reaction score
How long will this order page be open?
And how many pieces is this run of the Intrepid Pro going to include?

I want one badly, but cannot raise funds until mid next week.... Will I be out of luck by then?

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Not if you settle for a Standard. I personally am not sure how many Pros are left, but I do know that Standards aren't even available till next week anyway, so you're in the clear.

Besides, the Standard has more color options.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Having owned both, the Standard isn't a "settle" situation. They're both really good, and my Standard arrived with fewer flaws than the Pro.

Wolfv11

Reaction score
anyone order a fretless?
Fretless guitar with a maple fingerboard, not too sure how that would turn out :scratch:

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
So lemme get this correct, the Standard one is only opening next week. the Pro model is the one open right now (neckthru)

I am really considering the blue ocean one. Maybe even fretless, but I havent decided that far yet. but from what Darren told me, it sounds definately badass.

So anyone know for sure that the "Standard" (525) model is coming next week?? And to add a neck pikup is an extra $100??

Thanks

Splees

splees
Reaction score
I know what you mean... I got so excited about seeing the pros up, I ordered the ocean burst. I quickly canceled it for I am going to get another standard. Now seeing the pickups are available. I'll probably order one or two of those. :D

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
A neck pickup in the Standard would be the most flawless victory ever achieved by mankind.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Yah.. ok. If there is a Standard Ocean blue burst with Maple next week, I'll probably take one, even though its not nessisarily needed.

I kinda want fretless, but If I recall, Standards are bolt on, right? So that means, if I really want fretless in the future, It would be easier to get someone to make a fretless neck, than a fretted neck.

Lets wait and see what the standard is all about, hopefully it comes soon.

TimothyLeary

Tune in, Drop out
Reaction score
I've to control myself to not order a standard with two pickups and maybe a ebony fretboard? Jesus...

I think people will begin to play 8 string and forget the 6 strings. We gonna change the world!! :D

Doddus

Reaction score
I seem to recall one or two of these making it to Australia. What was the shipping cost?

You can find the info on the site (http://www.rondomusic.com/intrepidpro8.html) if you just add one to your cart and calculate the shipping costs (you don't have to buy one yet).

I totalled $119.18 and the only shipping option avaliable seems to be FedEx International Economy which will take aprox. 2 to 5 days. Plus then you will have to pay customs tax :rolleyes:. However, as long as your order is under 1000 dollars Aus it's barely a fee, if it isn't its still affordable just annoying.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
My understanding is that the FedEx charges include duty, taxes and customs brokerage.

Mine did.

')