The Official Agile ERG Thread

techjsteele

Gear Junkie
Contributor
Reaction score
Quick 'n' dirty halfassed rosewoodification:

Standard_dark_burst_rw_2H.png

Standard_ghost_burst_rw_2H.png

Man, if I had the money, I'd go for either one of these, though the dark burst one would be my first choice. Maybe if my amp sells.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the OCEANBURST Standard, Single pickup.

I kinda wanted dual, but I am broke as it is. One should be fine, I always had a hardon for the look of single pickup guitars, Just like the tonal range of two pickups. But this should be fine. I also feel that, If I want fretless badly, I will get a custom neck made for it, since its easier for someone to make a fretless neck, than to make a fretted neck.

Overall, I think im pretty excited. I plan on doing a high A string =]

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
"Meedly-meedly-meeeeeee*plink*"

It's also a pretty straightforward job for a luthier to pull the frets and fill the slots with maple veneer if you decide you want to go fretless down the road.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Yea im gonna look for some new strings, like that Goodman set. least I would like a High A if possible.. I dont think I have much use for a low F# or whatever.

Maybe ill experiment with other odd tunings.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
drone tunings could be fun. like tune them all to D2 with different gauges :idea:

:badidea:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
You could probably get some interesting chord shapes with a unison tuning. Or what about a chromatic tuning? Across 8 strings, you'd have the range of... 2/3 of an octave! :lol: Well, I guess by the time you considered the 24 frets it would be almost 2 2/3 octaves.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
That rosewood dual blood burst is giving me GAS :eek: I'll have to see how much money I have left after I get my custom and if that new baby I've ordered a few months back doesn't eat up all the money left :lol:

RomeApartJizzy

I'm really a drummer
Reaction score
I like the pro... just wish it came with passive isntead of EMG's... think there is a chance there will be any option to swap to passives before they ship?

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
sadly, my budget couldn´t fit an intrepid into it... so i guess i´ll have to wait until next year to get one on the third run (there WILL be one, or ELSE!) :p

mmotorsport

Reaction score
I'm kinda curious how exactly the ghost burst finish is going to be achieved. All of the other finishes seem to be like a stain or dye if you will. But what about the ghost...is it going to be painted?

QueeZeR

Beard appreciater
Reaction score
Damn, I really want a ghostburst with rosewood, but I would prefer only 1 pickup. (also, I lack 14$ to match the price of a dual.)

Do you think it could be arranged if I talk to kurt? If so, how do I contact him?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
My instructions to Kurt were that the Ghost Burst should be a metallic/pearl white with a metallic gray/dark silver burst.

')