The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
WHHYYYYYY HOOOO WHYYY THE GGASSS??? :eek: I'll have to buy that ebony/burst standard after I get my custom!! :wallbash:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, maple ones seem to have gone already.

It's funny I don't even want an 8 string guitar and I've been tempted to pull the trigger on one of these.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've ordered a Pro and a Standard. :wallbash:

I gave Kurt a sunburst mockup on a lark, but was quite surprised when he actually put it into the first run. I couldn't resist.

With a pair of single coils, the Standard model could be a Strat-like 8-string blast to play. (Drew, are you reading this?)

I may only end up keeping one of these, but who knows? Maybe i'll become an 8-string convert and will be selling off all my sevens in a few months' time! ;)

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Those ebony ones are very nice! That charcoal/ebony one just begs to churn out unbridled brutality. Too bad they'll be gone by the time I get one, but the maple ones are still quite nice as well.

[action=TomAwesome]sits and waits for picstories[/action]

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope Kurt'll do runs and runs of these in the future, they deserve to be widespread to the world :D

Scarpie

Reaction score
they are very nice but why are the prices just getting higher and higher everytime i check this forum. thought the standard was supposed to be 500 bucks now they are up to 625.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
It's only up to $525, which is pretty reasonable. The ones with the ebony fretboards are $625.

Scarpie

Reaction score
ah didn't even notice, i was drawn to ebony. and didn't even look at maple standards being we've seen em already. my bad. thanks tom

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow... the ebony is a $100 upcharge? I like the maple ones even more now! ;)

And Svartmetall has hit the nail on the head. I defy you to find another 8-string guitar on the market that has these specs for anywhere close to the price Rondo is selling these for.

')