The Official Agile ERG Thread

Demerge

Dimension Ripper
Reaction score
what is the deal with cases? will we get a chance to order one when we make our final payments? or... what? id rather splash out on a hardcase than have this thing shipped without.
i dont think im alone in that thought.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I got mine without a case and it came perfect, but it's wise to get one yea. They should have cases ready as the new batch is.

troyguitar

Reaction score
I think it was like a week or 2 after evereyone started recieving their Intrepids that they were ordered again.

Yeah you have to give people a chance to receive theirs and play them, so they have a chance to order another one.

I doubt it will be an option, but if the next run has a 25.5" version I'll be buying one.

QueeZeR

Beard appreciater
Reaction score
I just got an email:

Your Intrepid has shipped from the factory. You should expect to have it in about 2-3 weeks. We will be charging the balance shortly.
:scream::scream::scream:

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
Your Intrepid has shipped from the factory! You should expect to have it in about 3 weeks. We will be charging the balance shortly.
Thanks!

:scream:

That was quite freaky :squint:

revclay

Reaction score
Yea, I got the e-mail as well. I got it at work and literally yelled in glee from my cubicle. I think I got some questionable looks in the process, but oh well. I am way excited for the wait to end!

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I doubt it will be an option, but if the next run has a 25.5" version I'll be buying one.

+1 :agreed:

I don't care what anyone says. The hype about how you MUST have baritone scale length for an 8-string is ridiculous. My first 8 was 25.5" & it was awesome. With the right string gauges & setup, you won't have any problems. Extra scale length is just simply a preference, not a requirement.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Checked my email. I got excited. I came. I told my friend. I came again.

CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT.

Btw, what's the deal with the cases? As mentioned a page or so ago, I would like to know if they'll be available at the ship date.

MoNsTaR

Reaction score
was the ocean burst avaliable with the last batch? if so did anyone one order it?

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Hell yes I ordered it! Standard Ocean Burst as well as a Natural Pro.

Hey, when the email said our balances will be charged soon, does that mean that we don't have to actually physically go and pay the money?

whisper

Reaction score
According to the email from Rondo - my Intrepid has shipped from the factory today! :hbang: Aw Fuck Yeah!

2-3 week wait now.

')