The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RomeApartJizzy

I'm really a drummer
Reaction score
Yes!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed to have a tracking number by the end of this week.

But the transportation class I am taking this semester has me worried. Importing regulations can add almost a week of delivery time, with the containers sitting on the ship in port. :wallbash::wallbash:

Luckily I work at the Port of Baltimore's IT Department... so... yeah... I'll be hunting for mine... LOL

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Luckily I work at the Port of Baltimore's IT Department... so... yeah... I'll be hunting for mine... LOL

Do you know what a typical wait time is in Baltimore? I'm sure it's not nearly as bad as the Port of Houston. Jesus that things massive, it can take a week just to get from the outer buoy markers to actually docking. I wouldn't suspect Baltimore's to be quite as bad.

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Woah, oceanburst FTW!!!

If the next run has a neck-thru with two pickups stock, I'm definitely getting one!

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
Yeah, neck-thru with two pickups, in oceanburst or lizard whatever the color was called, I'm in on the next run.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Kurt has said that the estimated ship date (from Rondo) is March 3. If you're looking for a tracking number by the end of this week, i think you'll be disappointed.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Patience, young padawans. You've waited this long already. A few more weeks is nothing.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Kurt's not jerking your chain when he says it'll be three weeks from the factory to his own place for inspection before shipping to customers.

Krankguitarist

Reaction score
Kurt's not jerking your chain when he says it'll be three weeks from the factory to his own place for inspection before shipping to customers.

Aye, except that's not what he said in the e-mail:

Rondo Music e-mail said:
Your Intrepid has shipped from the factory. You should expect to have it in about 3 weeks. We will be charging the balance shortly.
Thanks!

Though, truth be told, it's not that big of a difference. One more week of my bank account hurting without the justification of an 8 string in my hands ;).

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
In the mean time, did he get anymore models in?

the fucking FAQ said:
Q: Are these still available?
A: The easiest way to find out is to go to Rondo's site and look for yourself. They're usually on the last page of the electric guitars section. If you don't see them there, then the answer is no, there are none currently available for ordering.

Q: When will the next run be?
A: If you want to be alerted as to when the next run is available for ordering, the best thing to do is to sign up for the Rondo mailing list. Advance notice goes out to all list subscribers before the ordering page hits the site for the general public.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Hey everyone, first post on ss.org. Been following up on all this Intrepid NONSENSE from my seat over at UG, and I've got to say...

I sure can't wait for my Intrepid Pro Ocean Burst to get here. :scream::shred:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Hey everyone, first post on ss.org. Been following up on all this Intrepid NONSENSE from my seat over at UG, and I've got to say...

I sure can't wait for my Intrepid Pro Ocean Burst to get here. :scream::shred:
:welcome:

I'm right there with ya, 2 more weeks is gonna kill me!

I'm the guy that pays for overnight shipping on everything, patience is not my forte.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Anyone who got the bass case that the Intrepid fit with the first run want to let me know how it fit? :D Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, btw.

Wound

Reaction score
Anyone who got the bass case that the Intrepid fit with the first run want to let me know how it fit? :D Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, btw.

It fits fine...the case is a bit longer, but no problems fitting it in at all. They do have Intrepid cases now tho...so you don't have to get the bass case

RomeApartJizzy

I'm really a drummer
Reaction score
Do you know what a typical wait time is in Baltimore? I'm sure it's not nearly as bad as the Port of Houston. Jesus that things massive, it can take a week just to get from the outer buoy markers to actually docking. I wouldn't suspect Baltimore's to be quite as bad.

Nah, I know Houston... we operate that one too (Ports America).

BTW..
Just got my email from Kurt... says ready to ship... oooooooo yeah!!!

')