The Official Agile ERG Thread

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Somebody at AGF posted these...

328789060277e8e41c4cgk4.jpg
32878906862a14852548al7.jpg

:yum:

It's the first i've seen of the "dark burst" from the second run. It looks like they lightened up a bit on the burst. The rosewood board and matching headstock are exactly right... and how they should have been on the first run, instead of black headstocks.

I think i may have to replace the fretboard on my Intrepid. The maple is nice, but the darker wood just looks so great with the bursts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Damn, that looks nice! That headstock is truly perfect for this guitar.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
My laptop is broken. :( I agree about the headstock, but I would like to point out that these pics aren't exactly making the wait any easier. :D

Våd Hamster

Reaction score
Oh God... the GAS!:scream:

I might just cancel my 7string Bass, and order one against all common sense.

If the 2nd run models turn out wrecked, I can always cut my losses and I'll only have paid half.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
does anyone else think that the new headstock, if reversed would look almost similar to a KL headstock without the 3 dimensional part? it looks awesome i love it. i really like how the tuners are farther apart. thats one thing that bothers me about mine is tuning and changing strings the tuners are so close together. mine has the tiny headstock. i love mine though. i would just prefer the new headstock. and maybe a neck pickup mod lol.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I was originally trying to make the headstock as compact as possible. I like the new headstock much better as well, and it's what i would have designed the first time around had i been doing a "carte blanche" design, instead of adapting the Brice Defiant bass headstock.

Glad you guys like it!

I'd love to "trade up" my first-gen maple Standard for a new rosewood Dual Standard.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Yeah, that headstock is definitely more fitting that the other one.

RomeApartJizzy

I'm really a drummer
Reaction score
I need a full frontal of the Ocean Burst Pro. That will be the deciding factor for me for trading out for a Dual Standard Dark Burst Rosewood or a Dual Standard Ghost Burst Maple (well, there would need to be someone willing to trade LOL).

I would totally make it an even trade. Unless I have to sweeten the deal. Anything to get my hands on one of those guitars.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
:deadhrse:

A new week = new hope for a tracking number!

Seriously doubt it though. I have a feeling Kurt is extremely busy trying to even get these ready for March 3rd. He hasn't responded to my email about a case yet, and he is usually one of the fastest to respond to emails.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
:deadhrse:

A new week = new hope for a tracking number!

Seriously doubt it though. I have a feeling Kurt is extremely busy trying to even get these ready for March 3rd. He hasn't responded to my email about a case yet, and he is usually one of the fastest to respond to emails.

I'm in the same boat as you. I can't wait to get mine!!!

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Guys, March 3 isn't for another 8 days. You're just killing yourselves with impatience!

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't realize how close it is until today. But it doesn't make it get here any quicker.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
:lol:

Man, when that ship date comes I'm going to be checking my tracking number every day. I'm both looking forward to that and dreading that, because I'll be so caught up in the anxiety I won't be able to do any school work.

')