The Official Agile ERG Thread

DrunkenMonkey

DrunkenMonkey
Reaction score
Hopefully, I should be getting a track# notice too.

On a slightly different note: Would anyone know if there are any problems with 'larger gauge' strings and locking tuners like Sperzels? I was thinking of putting in locking tuners but I've never used a gauge higher than 60. Will they fit and lock? Should I post this query elsewhere?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Krankguitarist

Reaction score
I live in the Netherlands and they expect mine to arrive at March 6th =p

Dude...California sucks.

Hopefully, I should be getting a track# notice too.

On a slightly different note: Would anyone know if there are any problems with 'larger gauge' strings and locking tuners like Sperzels? I was thinking of putting in locking tuners but I've never used a gauge higher than 60. Will they fit and lock? Should I post this query elsewhere?

Might have to un-wind the end of the string a bit before you put it into the sperzel. I know that my old carvin 7 string with sperzels didn't take too kindly to .060 gauge strings.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I think there was a thread fairly recently about how if you contacted Sperzel, they'd drill them out to accommodate up to an .080" for you.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I put Sperzels on my flying v and I had to drill it out to accept a .054!

DrunkenMonkey

DrunkenMonkey
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Chaps. I guess I'll be reaming some holes soon. Hehehe.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Has anyone using UPS received their tracking number yet?
Yup. As of like 2pm today.
EDIT: Estimated delivery is March 5th.
1195485014_f.jpg
:shred:

Adriatic

Reaction score
Oh hell, I just realized that the scheduled delivery for my package was in the original quantum view e-mail.

March 9th. God dammit, I hate living on the west coast.

Uh...though the international bros have more to complain about than me ;).

expected delivery is march 9th for me too...

how certain is this date? are fed ex spot on?.. because i think i want to take this day off work so i can make sure its safe...instead of it sitting outside my house..

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Got my tracking number, but I think it's only for one of my Intrepids. It says it's only one package and it's 17 pounds, so I think the other will ship tomorrow. Expected delivery (according to the email) is this Friday. I hope it gets here by then.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Got my tracking number, but I think it's only for one of my Intrepids. It says it's only one package and it's 17 pounds, so I think the other will ship tomorrow. Expected delivery (according to the email) is this Friday. I hope it gets here by then.
I'm guessing you didn't get a case?

djohns74

Reaction score
BTW: maybe the NGD threads should be posted in a single thread instead of flooding the forum with massive ammounts =p

Oh come on now, what fun would that be? Though I predict that there will be many who will be calling for this very thing before the end of the week. I casually refer to these people as "jealous". :D

DagMX

Reaction score
Yay, got tracking info today. Sweet. Should be here March 10th so in pretty much a week.
Guess the case is shipping with the guitar, or with the guitar inside it. Can't wait.

Ah. (My weight is 27 lbs. I got a case. I figured that was the reason for the difference.)

Really? which intrepid did you order? Mine's 25lbs...

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Yay, got tracking info today. Sweet. Should be here March 10th so in pretty much a week.
Guess the case is shipping with the guitar, or with the guitar inside it. Can't wait.

Really? which intrepid did you order? Mine's 25lbs...
Oceanburst pro with the Intrepid case (not the bass case that fits the Intrepid. I got the one specifically for the Intrepid).

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
Mine is scheduled for the 9th as well. In for a verrrry long week. Oh well, have a couple concerts this week, so should be a good one.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
They're all likely to have some weight variation. I had a Standard and a Pro from the first run, and the Pro was about a pound lighter, much to my surprise.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
They're all likely to have some weight variation. I had a Standard and a Pro from the first run, and the Pro was about a pound lighter, much to my surprise.
Guess so. Also, I feel heavily obligated to thank you for this. :yesway: to you.

Urbane

Reaction score
Oh come on now, what fun would that be? Though I predict that there will be many who will be calling for this very thing before the end of the week. I casually refer to these people as "jealous". :D

well then you can consider me jealous because i cannot wait for these pics to come out :flame:

')