The Official Agile ERG Thread

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
The red coils look bad ass, I think. I would go with the red. But keep in mind, I'm the one who thinks the Oceanburst's top looks sexy. Just to forewarn you, hahaha.

:lol: It's still a valid point.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adriatic

Reaction score
So the bloody doorbell woke me up this morning, jumped out of bed in my underwear quickly got dressed to see whos at the door and......

3339958506_d51cd36ec1.jpg

3339131175_f7c4bc85ed.jpg

uh huh.....NGD
3339963196_4202a606fa.jpg

3339967094_31ab688ef6.jpg

3339141091_d4830f6441.jpg

and last but not least yesterday my fiance got me something in celebration of my new purchase.. god bless her....

3339973672_737720780b.jpg

whats in the box.... well a double layered Agile Cookie of course...
3339971878_45a4d805a3.jpg

love the guitar.. best buy ever.. and the wait was so worth it...

thank you darren and rondo music....
now back to playing...

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
dear jesus that is beautiful!!!!

and that cookie cake looks amazing!
GOD im so fucking hungry!!!

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Oh man, when you said this morning I was like "who delivers on Sundays and why didn't I use them?" But then I see your in Australia, where it's lunchtime on Monday.

Congrats, I never thought about a cake for NGD. I might have to do it!

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
this probly doesnt go here but i dont really know where to put it. well its caused by my intrepid among other guitars so i guess it could go here. does anyone else get a itchy ass rash when they play? like right on the palm mute part of my picking hand. whenever i play for long periods of time it will bubble a little like poison ivy and itch like hell and then i scratch it and this clear shit comes out and my hand burns but i play anyway and it gets worse. mostly when im sweating. ive been playing since 1998 and this shit didnt start happening until i was in iraq this last summer. and now it comes and goes. i dont mind being fucked up by iraq as long as it doesnt fuck with my guitar playing.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
this probly doesnt go here but i dont really know where to put it. well its caused by my intrepid among other guitars so i guess it could go here. does anyone else get a itchy ass rash when they play? like right on the palm mute part of my picking hand. whenever i play for long periods of time it will bubble a little like poison ivy and itch like hell and then i scratch it and this clear shit comes out and my hand burns but i play anyway and it gets worse. mostly when im sweating. ive been playing since 1998 and this shit didnt start happening until i was in iraq this last summer. and now it comes and goes. i dont mind being fucked up by iraq as long as it doesnt fuck with my guitar playing.

That's weird, secret government testing perhaps?

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
you think maybe? i dunno. could that just develop? because its never happened before last summer.

Sir Euric

8 strings of lore
Reaction score
Ok, I just ordered an Agile Intrepid Pro 8 Natural Dual Cepheus, and a Douglas EGC-200 Intrepid 8 String Tweed case.:hbang:

Man talk about being long winded trying to say all that lol

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
So, so far, am I the only one who has had any problem with QC?
EDIT: I mean in the second run.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
you think maybe? i dunno. could that just develop? because its never happened before last summer.

Allergies can develop from overexposure to specific metals, woods, and conditions. My grandfather cannot work with Wenge or Padouk because he developed an allergy to the woods, while Mike Sherman and Ulrich Teuffel are two guitar builders who have developed allergies to synthetic materials used in guitars.

At the very least I'd get it checked out by a doctor.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
lol well im in the army and the docs dont give a shit.

and congrats on the intrepid there euric. so how are you gonna get it on the truck with you?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:wow: Holy crap, that new charcoal Standard looks amazing. Nice chunk of ash, and they lightened up on the stain a bit. CONGRATS!

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Sounds like you may be just pressing down too hard, or have weak/soft palm/hand and you're getting a blister. The fact that it happens where you palm mute kind of reinforces this idea, I believe. Also, I'll ask again, am I the only one who has had any problem at all with QC in this run that anyone knows about? Because, if so, that kind of is lame for me (because I have to wait to actually HAVE the Intrepid being as I have to send it to get fixed) but I guess it's a good thing in the grand scheme if every other guitar is correct and good.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
So ive been sitting here brainstorming to find a way to add a battery box to my pro when I get it and also had an idea to set it up to be switchable between 9v and 18v when a pretty cool idea hit me. I can get a double battery box from warmoth.com and route out the back electronics cover to fit the box right in the electronics cover and switch out the volume pot for a push/pull pot to use as a switch. Im gonna have to look over the guitar to see if there is clearance when I get it.:hbang:

Adriatic

Reaction score
:wow: Holy crap, that new charcoal Standard looks amazing. Nice chunk of ash, and they lightened up on the stain a bit. CONGRATS!

yeah i was pleasantly surprised when i opened the box... it almost looks like an olive color...

also i found a very small scratch on the top of the top horn... its so minor... youd only see it if you were looking for it..

heres a closer look at the color...

3340021173_c2b6b1f499.jpg

')