The Official Agile ERG Thread

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah most if not all of the intrepids I'm sure have some tiny little flaws that if you were super picky I guess you could send it back. For the price even with some very small flaws they are more than acceptable in my book.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah most if not all of the intrepids I'm sure have some tiny little flaws that if you were super picky I guess you could send it back. For the price even with some very small flaws they are more than acceptable in my book.

Totally. I'd buy a standard dual if it wasn't $100,535.00 ($535 for the guitar, $100,000 divorce settlement when my wife realizes that I can't be cured of GAS). But seriously, I can't believe how good these are for the money. I took it into my local music store, and everyone gathered around gawking, and they were all like, "neck thru, too?!" and amazed at the quality for the price.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Im so buying a standard Bloodburst tomorrow

Damn bank taking ages to transfer money:wallbash:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, the quality of these things for the price is fantastic. If not for the fact that my 7421 has Bareknuckle pickups, the Agile would probably be my undisputed #1 right now. I've got a KxK coming, though, so that will likely change.

jamesmafyew

Reaction score
Yeah, the quality of these things for the price is fantastic. If not for the fact that my 7421 has Bareknuckle pickups, the Agile would probably be my undisputed #1 right now. I've got a KxK coming, though, so that will likely change.

:agreed: I took mine in for a thorough fret job and even the tech (a Roberto Venn grad) was extremely impressed. Now that I've had the frets taken care of and had him do a full setup, I can't believe how amazing it is. Seriously, regardless of the price, it is light years better than the RG8, FM, or Hellraiser. I'm totally astounded. $675 + $90 fretwork = $2000 guitar? Actually, yes...

I have a BKP on the way and I just got my custom mounting ring from FOTN, and even will all the upgrades the guitar still only cost me around $1000.

I'm going to make a more thorough value comparison post later...

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
:agreed: I took mine in for a thorough fret job and even the tech (a Roberto Venn grad) was extremely impressed. Now that I've had the frets taken care of and had him do a full setup, I can't believe how amazing it is. Seriously, regardless of the price, it is light years better than the RG8, FM, or Hellraiser. I'm totally astounded. $675 + $90 fretwork = $2000 guitar? Actually, yes...

I have a BKP on the way and I just got my custom mounting ring from FOTN, and even will all the upgrades the guitar still only cost me around $1000.

I'm going to make a more thorough value comparison post later...

What is FOTN? I might be looking for a custom ring, too. And which BKP did you get?

jamesmafyew

Reaction score
What is FOTN? I might be looking for a custom ring, too. And which BKP did you get?

FOTN = Frets on the Net. I got two rings, one that's 1/16" thick and made out of black-anodized aluminum, from FOTN, and one that's 3/16" thick and made out of rosewood, from www.pickuprings.com.

The aluminum ring from FOTN was $25 shipped, the rosewood one was $50 shipped.

I'm waiting on the Cold Sweat 8 from BKP, which is quite a bit overdue. Once it gets here next week I'll post a thread with pics of the rings, pickup, everything, plus templates of the rings in case anyone else wants to get them made.

Eisi_dt

Reaction score
Hello..i'm new and my english isn't good.
I want to know if it is possible to preorder such a Agile Guitar because it end on the 9 april....!?!
Is it possible to get a new Agile Interceptor in blue ??
I never heard from this Guitars but they are very very cheap.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Hello..i'm new and my english isn't good.
I want to know if it is possible to preorder such a Agile Guitar because it end on the 9 april....!?!
Is it possible to get a new Agile Interceptor in blue ??
I never heard from this Guitars but they are very very cheap.

the only intrepid you´ll be getting at the moment, is one of the two they have up on the site right now:

Rondo Music Electric Guitars

have fun!

the interceptor has been offered in blue earlier, unless you mean the 8 string one.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
im about to be posting my bloodburst dual standard up in the for sale section. since i started playing it all the time my wrist has been killing me. i love it but i dont think im flexible enough :(

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
^

Well as long as we are pimping our gear;

I have a BKP Miracle Man 8 for sale in the classified section, in case any of you current or future 8 stringers are interested.

Used666

Reaction score
Rather then read through tons of pages I figure I'll just ask...Is there anymore intrepid runs coming up?

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Rather then read through tons of pages I figure I'll just ask...Is there anymore intrepid runs coming up?

There was a pre-order at the end of February/beginning of March which is when I put my deposit down for my July Intrepid Dual

However, it's closed off now. There may be extras when they come from the factory but we won't know till end of June/early July

Eisi_dt

Reaction score
-.-
I never heard about Agile before..in Germany we haven't such stuff...only very
expensive handcraftet 8 strings for about 5000-7000$

No Interceptor Pro with a Interceptor Standard finish.... -.-
I don't like these natural finishes

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Just wondering if any fellow Aussies have purchased one of these?

Could I possibly be the first :scratch:

Most people i have talked to about these over here have never heard of them before. As soon as they check them out they are VERY interested though :agreed:

Praying mine gets to me in one piece :ugh:

')