The Official Agile ERG Thread

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Awful how? It's the exact same content, but you only have to click to move to the next page 1/4 as frequently.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chimpinatux

Reaction score
I have my DArkburst standard now!

It really is beautiful, im really not finding the scale and neck size difference too much of a problem so far, even with my small hands.

Pics on request

chimpinatux

Reaction score
02102009013.jpg

02102009012.jpg

02102009014.jpg

02102009011.jpg

I'm going to strum myself to ecstasy

GorillaSalsa

Reaction score
That's a beautiful color. I'm hoping that option is available on the multi-scales, but I'd forgo it in favor of white.

whisper

Reaction score
Did anyone order one with the Lizard Burst? It got voted out on the second run (my Intrepid), and it was really my first choice.

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
I'm returning my Intrepid :erk:
Although it was sweet, It was really difficult to adjust to, and for me the F# is kinda pointless.
Also in the end the end it came down to owning 6 guitars at age 17 or car insurance. :realmad:damn I need a job.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Awful how? It's the exact same content, but you only have to click to move to the next page 1/4 as frequently.

On my old computer it would take MINUTES for a single page to load if I kept the post/page count at the max... especially if there were pics involved.

matttttYCE

Reaction score
just got email that my intrepid will ship soon. very excited!

Got the email today that mine is ready to ship pending payment receipt..damn not having a credit card, leaving me to send a money order and having it take longer to get my new love!

jayarpeggios

Reaction score
anyone know when the custom shop is opening again? also i was looking through this thread and there was a lot of links to guitars that i did not see on the agile site.... plus none of the like 10 guitars under "8 string" had any options at all..... i wanted to look at some of the septor 8's but none of them are listed on the site but the links on here work and there is still a "add to cart" thing working so.... any help thanks

Santuzzo

Reaction score
anyone know when the custom shop is opening again? also i was looking through this thread and there was a lot of links to guitars that i did not see on the agile site.... plus none of the like 10 guitars under "8 string" had any options at all..... i wanted to look at some of the septor 8's but none of them are listed on the site but the links on here work and there is still a "add to cart" thing working so.... any help thanks

Rondomusic will probabaly take orders again around January 2010.
I just e-mailed Kurt a few days ago with thaty question and that's what he answered!:agreed::yesway:

Can't wait to finally order an Intrepid!:shred:

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
Just got my shipping confirmation/tracking number for my October 15 run Bloodburst Intrepid Dual Standard. Its supposed to be here next Tuesday (10/20)!

Demeyes

Reaction score
I got my email for the final payment. Luckily I have enough money handy at the moment to get it sorted. I'm looking forward to finally getting this thing!

matttttYCE

Reaction score
I got my email for the final payment. Luckily I have enough money handy at the moment to get it sorted. I'm looking forward to finally getting this thing!

I JUST BARELY had enough money to get mine..no thanks to my first paycheck at my new job NOT showing up when it was supposed to on Friday. Gotta love getting screwed out of money for another two weeks, and knowing there's nothing I can do about it.

Sorry
/rant.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score

Yeah, those pages aren't linked when they're not taking orders. But the pages still exist on the web site, so if you do a google search for the guitar you want to see the specs for, it'll likely pull up the orphaned page and you can check it out there.

daniboy_52

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the agile intrepid pro dual and the agile intrepid pro aside from only having one pickup and that being a EMG 808? Cuz the site says that the one with the EMG is double the price but all the other specs are the same. :squint: Or did I miss something? :wallbash::agreed:

AlexThorpe

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the agile intrepid pro dual and the agile intrepid pro aside from only having one pickup and that being a EMG 808? Cuz the site says that the one with the EMG is double the price but all the other specs are the same. :squint: Or did I miss something? :wallbash::agreed:

The ~$350 ones are just deposit price. Pay half now, half once it comes in.

Riffmagus

Reaction score
I have to say, after only a week of having my Agile Pro 8 - I absolutely adore it. It's currently in the shop having a proper setup and the tuning peg bored out to fit the low .72 on F# - so I'm playing my Jackson DK2 which feels like a kids toy. The only issue I can 'feel' so far with extended scale is pinch harmonics - but I'm working on my melody and groove - so can just Zakk Off on my six strings.

As it currently stands, there's no way I'm forking out for another Gibson ever again. Glad I sold it and got my Agile as a result.

tkajr7

Reaction score
just got my oceanurst pro today. really great so far. only thing i had to so was adjust the pickup a bit. plays really great

')