The Official Agile ERG Thread

Xanithon

Headbobbing Galore
Reaction score
It's pretty quick, I just ordered one on Saturday and it's already in Auckland. I guess it depends on how long it takes to clear customs.

You should get an email with fedex tracking once they ship it.

I got one of these:
Agile Interceptor 828 RN Nat Satin at RondoMusic.com

Yeah me too, my dad woke me up to tell me that.

Its possible that they're on the same path all the way down hahaha.

I got the Intrepid 828 Darkburst B stock because it was CHEAP as hell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I got quoted 100 dollars for a neck route job and installation of two blackouts.
Will Long and Mcquade (equivalent to GC) be able to pull this off without fucking up my guitar? It's a pretty straight forward procedure because its a flat top with a thin finish and plenty of space, but honestly, should I go for it?

100 bucks really isn't that bad, man. I don't see why not. :yesway:

On a slightly related subject, I'm now a part of the club!

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ex...uve-all-been-waiting-for-first-8-content.html

wilsky757

Reaction score
finally pulled the trigger on a intrepid pro dual rn bloodburst and im ready to shit my pants with joy and i will post a ngd with mad pics

wilsky757

Reaction score
yea thanks dude . i had ordered one a few weeks ago and there was a miscomunication on wich one i had wanted and before i shipped it back i played it little and fell in love. def good stuff

Remokari

Reaction score
Ordered a custom Interceptor 8 in pure white with a 30" scale and ebony board.. I was actually about an hour late and the website link was gone, but Kurt was kind enough to send me the link and let me place an deposit. I'm so fucking excited, but I have to contain myself until December.. At that point, I plan to tell people that the guitar was originally black but turned white after I jizzed all over it.:shred:

mgcasella

Reaction score
Ordered a custom Interceptor 8 in pure white with a 30" scale and ebony board.. I was actually about an hour late and the website link was gone, but Kurt was kind enough to send me the link and let me place an deposit. I'm so fucking excited, but I have to contain myself until December.. At that point, I plan to tell people that the guitar was originally black but turned white after I jizzed all over it.:shred:

Jizz :metal:

Reaction score
So this is my first post, I just recently joined. I have been playing an Ibanez 7 for a while, and I have decided that I think the agile intrepid is the right guitar for me.

How do I order one, because that seems to be the funky thing with them? all this talk about waiting for when the link opens and everything is fairly harrowing. Any suggestions?

Hypothermia

Random Swede
Reaction score
So i will be getting a 827 Septor for the september shipment and i was thinking about ordering Blackouts to change the pups when i get it (it has the cepheus factory pickups). I've heared good things about the factory pups but i am wondering how they compare to the Blackouts in terms of Output and "meaty" sound.

Of course the Blackouts are better but, is it worth it changing?

maccayoung

Reaction score
So i will be getting a 827 Septor for the september shipment and i was thinking about ordering Blackouts to change the pups when i get it (it has the cepheus factory pickups). I've heared good things about the factory pups but i am wondering how they compare to the Blackouts in terms of Output and "meaty" sound.

Of course the Blackouts are better but, is it worth it changing?

The factory pickups aren't bad at all. I'd say give them a good go before you decide to swap them out. I was pleasantly surprised at how decent they were.

Reaction score
but if I were to say order one tonight, would I have to wait months for it come. People have talked about putting down the money now a shipment in december. How does this work?

maccayoung

Reaction score
but if I were to say order one tonight, would I have to wait months for it come. People have talked about putting down the money now a shipment in december. How does this work?

Basically if you click on the guitar you're after and it doesn't say deposit on the web page that means it's in stock and should ship right away. The guitars that have deposit for (month) on the web page haven't been made yet. So you're putting in a deposit and you pay the rest when it's ready.

Reaction score
okay awesome!! Thank you so much. I guess I just have been lucky and haven't encountered that on the models I'm interested in. :yesway:

Vodka,Snow,Bears :-)
Reaction score
First prototype done - final specs sent off to Kahler - should see some production before year end.
(have to get the fan 7 working before the fan 8)
pendulumfan1.jpg

Hello from Russia for Kurt and everybody. This is my first post. I'm 8 string Agile fan from Russia. sorry for my bad english.)
This pendulum 7 with kahler - very good idea! I have a few questions for Kurt about it :
1) do you planned to build 8 string agile pendulum with kahler term like on picture for serial production?
2) if answer on first question - yes, then when it see the light?

thanks for answer!

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
Im not Kurt but I can answer that for you as I asked the same; Yes, and hopefully before the years end

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
seriously?! 8 str multiscale with kahler? in this year? you asked Kurt about it?
Kurt was refering to the 7 string models. Then when those are all worked out then he will be having the 8 string fanned fret models. If I remeber he is having Khaler work out the 8 string bridges.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
I asked him actually, but come to think of it he said ''soon'' rather than ''before the years end'' (was reading a thread about the 7strings when I posted this so I got mixed up, sorry).

')