The Official Lace Music Products Thread

Lace Music Products

Reaction score
Jeff Lace, Javier Reyes, Tosin Abasi and Reggie Ashley of Lace talking shop!
DSC_0427.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Did tosin end up going with the coil taps after all? I love them on my deathbar/xbar!

John54

How much is too much
Reaction score
howdy lace, looking to get a xbar and deathbar soon for my rg7321 but i had some spare time and looked at my stock pots to find that they are 500K, but you say your pickups tend to work better with 250K. so im in need of new pots to match the new pickups. can you recomend any? i plan on still using my 5 way switch too if that helps at all. thanks for the help.

Lace Music Products

Reaction score
Hi John54
Thanks for the inquiry. To answer your question; you can use either a 250k or a 500k pot for our products. The new patented Alumitone technology is VERY FORGIVING in what you can use. You'll get slightly more top end with the 500k pots. Same thundering tight bottom end with either choice. Make sure you follow recommended installation instructions. Alumitone technology is zero noise. So any noise generated from your guitar will be from another source.
Allparts carries CTS pots which we highly recommend. They have both 250k or 500k in stock.

John54

How much is too much
Reaction score
awesome thanks for the heads up lace. when things finally come together and i have a day or two off i will get some pictures up. have a good one.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
@Lace:

Do you think you'll ever do Alumatone Singles for extended range guitars? As in, to accompany the 3.5" or 4" X or Death Bars?

Lace Music Products

Reaction score
Hi There
We are reviwing the requests for a single coil version at this time. So keep in touch. The more we hear that people want them, the faster that will get to production. So far though about 99% of the players on this forum prefer the humbucker/soapbar size pickups.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
I can understand that, I want both! :lol:

Can one get the Aluma-90 in 4"?

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Really? I thought the Aluma 90 was a single coil (p90), X-Bar humbucker?

Lace Music Products

Reaction score
Hi Folks:
Lace is introducing it's new 5.0 Aluma X-Bar . Available in black or cgrome starting next week. Retail is $ 179.99 in black anodize. Chrome is $199.99. Vist our webstore or your favorite Lace retailer.

Aluma-X-BAR_5.0.jpg

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
:woohoo:

I'm very excited to order a 5.0 X-bar but I can't see them on your webstore yet.

Please let us know when they've been added to the store :)

Edit: ok I got too excited and failed to read the "available next week" part of your post. Can't wait!

')