The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

WishIwasfinnish

Reaction score

My first vocal + guitar cover, planning to do many more soon! Longtime guitarist, new-ish vocalist. Having a ton of fun doing vocals and just recorded my first album with vocals too

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigSwede

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
For a few years now, I've been doing collaborations with other musicians on YouTube doing full band covers...mostly rock/metal with some other stuff sprinkled in there...everything from back in the 80s to current day.

Metalloutd

Reaction score

Ridiculous but beautiful video only for the quad cortex and above all the cat

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
My first time really singing with a group of any kind. I started taking voice lessons a couple months ago, and the fella on the bass started playing bass around the same time. I was extremely nervous and my voice was really shaky the whole time, but overall I'm very happy with how this went. We got asked back within a couple days so I guess we made an impression. Now we just need to find the drummer, and the same confidence we had practicing in the basement for an audience of two cats.

saabmugen

Guitar Man
Reaction score
I made a short video demo on Youtube of premium handwound pickups, Mezraab Pickups from India. I used a Tom Anderson Angel and played the opening riffs and also some improv of the Song, At Wits End by Dream Theatre.

Latest posts