The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AliceAxe

Reaction score
Don't have much up yet, and I've already posted one of these in another thread, but whatever. I'll jump in.

This one is just me (poorly) playing my Shakuhachi in my office's parking garage:

Then there's this one I did roughly last summer, when I had just acquired the Akai APC40 for use with Ableton Live. Shitty quality -- it's recorded in my car (which *was* my mobile studio before somebody stole my fucking laptop and other stuff from my apartment..) at night without the lights on so people could see the lit pads of the APC. Only a short clip cause that's all my phone would do at that time. Alas, I never did finish the tune you'll hear playing. Maybe I'll get back to it....

*edit*

SHIT! Almost forgot about my NINJA KITTEH:

I expected to see a guitar vid, but thats beautiful flute playing I love it...and ninja kitty! :) :bowdown:

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score

Riff I came up with this afternoon. Almost ashamed to post here with all the chops you guys have. :|

Deathbringer769

Reaction score

Just same random shred videos my friend recorded one day when he was over with his cam. I'll put something serious up eventually haha.

vector2

Reaction score
Periphery - Racecar solo

Soilwork - A Predator's Portrait solo

Soilwork - As We Speak solo

Machinemade God - For Those Who Care

JouniK86

Autistic philosopher
Reaction score
My band's video footage from the recording session (sorry bout the lazy subtitling and bad humor):

Murmel

Reaction score

One of my first covers.
Be gentle, I've only been playing for a year :ugh:

And no, I do NOT look like a metalhead.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
A quick improv on a BFR Baritone I got one time:

Another improv but played acoustically on a Flaxwood (actually the beginning is from a song of mine):

A random video I made while trying out "elbow spasm picking" which, yes, is the incorrect way to trem pick:

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
My first cover, not that great, lots of me being off, especially on the harmonics but it's a start. And I need to play more standing up, there too much of a difference.

Empryrean

angery gear acquirer
Reaction score
hmmm... seems the object embedding is on the fritz...

anyway you can check out the links below, or else just join my channel (link in signature) to see latest posts.

SYL - You Suck

Deftones - Diamond Eyes

I too, superpowas :lol:

')