The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jibe2015

Reaction score
Here are some riffs from Ugly Kid Joe latest album (Uglier than they used ta be)
I didn't see any cover of this album anywhere on youtube so.... why not doing some myself :)

Enjoy!

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
It's not guitar, it's not metal, and it's not a cover, so maybe not the best candidate for this forum - but here's a super quick video of some drum tracking I did recently:

jibe2015

Reaction score
Here are some "hidden gems" riffs from Metallica's balck album!
Basically these are riffs which appear only once throughout the entire song.... now in a slightly extended version!

enjoy !

jibe2015

Reaction score
The new Sepultura album is quite good !
I was never a huge fan but the track "Iceberg Dances" is killer and made me want to listen to the full album.... and damn it's good! Full of catchy riffs!

Here is a medley of some riffs (in no particular order)

Cheap

.....ite
Reaction score
Here's a cover I did of the Intervals tune 'Fable'. It was super fun learning this one (like most of Aaron's songs) and it was a challenge making these seemingly easy parts as fluid and effortless as the real deal.

Also, the guitar in this video may be up for sale soon so hit me up on that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxykZ_h4Suk

SteveFireland

Reaction score
New cover version - Heroes by Måns Zelmerlöw, which won Eurovision in 2015. I'm a huge Eurovision fan so I just had to do this :)

TonyT

Reaction score
Posted this in a different thread but, as a new user, trying to get the vid. Enjoy! (if it works!)
My debut composition - Archetype..

Reaction score
Hi all!

Here's the new official music video for the song STREAMS by our band MIND ABDUCTION!

Thousands of actors participated the shooting session of this nature-inspired film, and yes, they're all naked!

btw. If you like the song, remember to vote our band MIND ABDUCTION in the Tuska-Torstai band contest! The worldwide vote is on during the whole February, it is possible to give one vote in 24h per device! The winner of the contest gets to play at Tuska open air 2017 in Helsinki, Finland! Sevenstring.org members have a good chance to vote one of its members to the next level in the contest! :bowdown:

http://www.tuska-torstai.fi/bands3.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORQatb1BJmo

jibe2015

Reaction score
Here is a cover of Bodycount's new song "No Lives Matter" which was released yesterday!
I guess I'm the first on youtube to cover this one :)

')