The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jibe2015

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Here is my cover of Life Of Agony's new song, "A place where there's no more pain"
Not the most challenging song to play but very catchy!

Nick4764

Reaction score
This ones for all you tech death nerds, The Serpents Lair by Vale of Pnath
Get Pnathsty!

jibe2015

Reaction score
Do you miss Rage Against The Machine?
Not digging Prophets of Rage?

Here are the 5 best bands similar to RATM that you might have never heard of !

jibe2015

Reaction score
The new Havok album is here... and this might well be the best thrash release of 2017! Very impressive stuff!

Here are some riffs from Conformicide, not necessarily "the best" or "heaviest" or whatever... just the ones I'm digging right now :)

Montauk Method

The Methodiest
Reaction score
Hey guys 'n gals, though usually a guitarist (6,7,8 and 9 strings) I got kinda bored and started a band with an old high school friend who currently resides in the states. Oddly enough it seems both of us got a little bored of the standard rock format so we moved into a sort of electronic type music using synth, vsts, Korg Kaossilators and Kp3s. We have a solid rock influence but also like a lot of hip hop and electronic sub-genres.
Anyway I made this vido on Hit film 4 and the style was inspired by a lot of the Adam Curtis documentaries I've been watching lately. Hope you enjoy.

-Chauncy

Here is our Youtube video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KV1f9EE579w

Here is our soundcloud

https://m.soundcloud.com/montaukmethod

You can catch us on I tunes too, just look up Montauk Method

Also, we may be looking for a female vocalist to guest on our next album. If you know about Reaper and Daws etc. holla.

Last edited:

jibe2015

Reaction score
Here is a follow-up to a video I did a couple of month ago on "hidden gems riffs" from the Black Album :)

This time I take a shot at Ride The Lightning, one of my all time favorite album!

Latest posts

')