The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jmill00

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
New instrumental metal track.

Last edited:

Ibanez7James

Reaction score
Hey guys:
I did a vocal cover of this song 'Almost Human' by the band Every Hour Kills. Am sure some of you have heard of them. They are a great band out of Calgary. Incredible guitar playing and production. I also play guitar but have focused more on singing/songwriting. Hope you dig it. (Meant to put the original post here but didn't know. I'm new. Mods, please delete orig post in Gen Music area).

LtArWoLy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hopefully I don't get any beef for this, but here's some original song's I've written, they are midi because unfortunately I don't own a 7 string anymore, but they are 7 string songs. These are 100% playable and I plan to get a 7 soon so I can get these recorded.

Gimme a like if you enjoyed any of these and if you're interested in following me I'd really appreciate a sub! (again really sorry if this breaks any rules, I mean no disrespect)

Antonis

Reaction score
EVH 5150III, Fulltone OCD | Slipknot - All Out Life | guitar cover

LtArWoLy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
New song peoples! Hope you find some enjoyment in it. Like and sub if you did, any support is awesome and i'll love you for it!

')