The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
Opinions always are helpful
...or almost always :rolleyes:

Anyway, the question mark was because I didn't know if what you said was something good or bad :scratch:

No, sorry, I see now haha, was not critiquing the playing! I was trying to embed the video, but I failed, the vid was cool, crazy bass, who makes it?

Normally you just copy and paste the link, and the forum will auto-embed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

binky

Reaction score
No, sorry, I see now haha, was not critiquing the playing! I was trying to embed the video, but I failed, the vid was cool, crazy bass, who makes it?

Normally you just copy and paste the link, and the forum will auto-embed.
Some guys in Taiwan, and they sall it to like 15 different companies that sell them ranging from 300 to more than 1000 €. HeKe-Vetrieb is the name of the guy, he has some crazy, cheap basses.

Anyway, I'll try again. Another video, same bass. The previous one was better though.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
A song I wrote called "FLESHLESS".
I arranged the song, our vocalist (Tripp) wrote the lyrics and named the song.
Here is a video without vocals.

Here is the video with vocals.

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's my video nonsense.

An imcomplete song and the first video I ever made:

A complete song and second video I've made:

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
I've enjoyed a lot of vids in this thread. :hbang:

I have to say too that I wish more people would post their vids in this thread instead of making separate threads everytime they want to show a new song or vid of themselves or their band. I don't know if that is practical or not, but it seems it would make reading the forum and viewing them easier IMHO.

Actually, it's pretty awful for actual conversation. In threads like these, people just "plug" their videos without regard to anyone's posts. Clear example:

13 posts ago I asked for some recommendations for the preferred equipment that allows you guys to upload these videos in good quality. You'd think that with so many people on here with good audio/video quality, at least one person would chime in. Alas, nobody replied because it seems like everyone's too busy hoping to hear good things about their own videos without talking about others.

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
Now Kneel I could probably do, considering there's a tab out for it. Plus I really like that song haha. Good suggestion! And thank you, I have figured out parts of other Danza 3 songs, and WALLS in full (to the best of my ability, I'm sure it's pretty wrong) but I'm waiting for Josh to tab some songs out so I can cover them correctly! (Here's to hoping for a Vicki Mayhem tab!)

deathsguitarist

Reaction score
This is me testing out my new Invader 100. I am in love with the tone :)

This is me playing live with Epicurean in 2009.

Sorry, no 7 string content yet, but I will have some 7 string videos up soon

Latest posts

')