The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
This is a shit video I did like well over a year ago now, just showing off my customized RG7321. I wasn't sure what to play, as it was spur of the moment, so I just did a few simple shitty riffs. It's old, and I'm not that good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SD83

Reaction score

Video and sound are slightly out of sync, and as (nearly) always we're playing way too fast, but anyways, I thought I'd share these

@Chopsession:Slayer+beer+jam = :metal::hbang:

generation_trip

Reaction score

My cover of immerse - i know its not brilliant there are a few mistakes and vid is out of sync in parts because i recorded the audio separate to the visual. Been playing for a year but only been playing properly for about the last 6/7 months if that

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Cheers man! Thats literally just the onboard distortion on my Marshall AVT100. Brilliant little combo, tone is really great both distorted and clean.

I think it says a lot when a modded 7321 ("Basswood!!11!!1" etc etc) and a Marshall combo ends up sounding a lot better than some of the megabucks rigs I've heard on here!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I think it says a lot when a modded 7321 ("Basswood!!11!!1" etc etc) and a Marshall combo ends up sounding a lot better than some of the megabucks rigs I've heard on here!

Ha ha cheers man. :) Yeah it sounds phat for a 7321, I'm really pleased with how it came out. A pretty solid rig I think for a guy like myself who can't afford a Mesa or ENGL. It's a shame they discontinued the AVT series, some of the best combos around to start with imo. Wipes the floor with the Line 6 and Vox combos in that price range.

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
Tryout for an upcoming youtube collab (I hope), partial cover of my old bands song Your Flesh Is Mine:

Rashputin

Reaction score

Here's my little cover of Under One Sky.

Edt: While I'm here I may as well post my other recent vid. Ages ago I did a medley of a few songs from the Architects album Nightmares, I decided to redo it.

Thats f#"¤ tasty man. I'm really looking forwards to the RSF album. Both you and Nolly have that "effortlessness" about your playing that makes it sound good.

I noticed you tuck your fingers on your picking hand in. I've heard a lot of people do this to play faster, but you seem to have the feel as well. When I try that I loose the accuracy and dynamics and become sloppy. I tend to have my fingers down the whole time. I noticed a lot of players flip their pick the other way too, like bulb does. I can't do that either without loosing accuracy. I seem to be stuck with my one picking technique. Anyway; great playing man.

Dimensionator

I Am Error
Reaction score
you guys should check out my youtube channel. i do some cover vids. not great but.. i could use some feedback. the link is in my sig

Meinrad

Fear the Engineer
Reaction score
This is how far I've come after playing guitar for exactly a year... talk about lack of natural ability :p But who cares, waking up the neighbors is fun!

')