The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

shattered

Reaction score
This is a song from my band (me being the guitarist and composer):

Drummer is 14. I'm 16, bass player is 16, singer is 19.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Omega Experiment

Reaction score
This is my project. I will be making play through vids soon. Furor isn't much to watch, but the music is there. Paramount is made with pretty pics with Windows Movie Maker.

Jaaaaamie

Wasteman Scumbag
Reaction score

Some messing about with Dimebag style licks and others with my Dean, and some Ibanez RG1527 play about with a track I'm half working on.

Enjjjjoi

scoot

theapparat.us
Reaction score
YouTube - lurker livin

new song for my band, An Isle Ate Her. I got lazy and need to learn the final riff (it's some sweep madness) butttt yeah this is just like a short grindy thing. crank your volume up, it's pretty quiet

Virtual Scott

Oceans of Night
Reaction score
Lots of great stuff here. Good job, folks! As for me... I'll play (literally).

The quality is debatable... well, everything is I suppose, but here's a few videos from the "home recording studio" where the "magic is conjured", brains are fried (generally, my own) and fingers are shredded. This is the guitar solo from "So Near So Far Away" from the forthcoming Oceans of Night CD. Ignore the obvious heavy metal faces... :)

heilarkyguitar

Brown note
Reaction score
I like this tread . lol push play on all the vids and have the sound of chaos lol thats funny to me damn i need some buds.........

')