The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Baldi

Rifftangle.
Reaction score
this is rad, nice and jazzy but still with pretty heavy accents.

tangaroa in your sig = super cool, do you play for them?

Ahaaa you know tangaroa :wavey: yep, I've played for em since waaaaay back in the day.. 'roa are pretty much non existent now but the new stuff here that ive posted up is pretty much the new reincarnation of tangaroa .. a mellowed old-mans tangaroa! ha!

ralphy1976 - yes : ) there's more to 8 strings than just DJENT!!!!

trippled

Reaction score
Hi,

Just did another video with my ipod touch, thought it would be cool to throw it in here, playing a song by my band(no name yet), the name of the song is "Shapes".

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Daniel.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
That was great, and the solo, in particular was fucking awesome! Keep it up, man :yesway:

BTW, some of the stuff that shows up in "related videos" is hilarious! "Panties for Trees"!? And something about Glee and hotdogs!? wtf :rofl:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Because the solo itself was a bit sloppy and notes were missed. The random noodling was tasteful and interesting.

Just practise the solo til you've got it down 100% man, from the first 7 seconds of your video I see no reason why you couldn't play it perfectly.

Unforgiven312

Phantom Pain.
Reaction score
You are right, i just wanted to start upload covers and that was my first choise :), the next one will be 100%.
thank you man

Baldi

Rifftangle.
Reaction score
You are right, i just wanted to start upload covers and that was my first choise :), the next one will be 100%.
thank you man

It's not far off man! I know how difficult loomis stuff is!!
I'd say that's pretty damn good man! :yesway:

Baldi

Rifftangle.
Reaction score
Another one...

Sorry about the shitty sound quality. These are only rough recordings to kinda document the writing process with this new project

scoot

theapparat.us
Reaction score
Another one...

Sorry about the shitty sound quality. These are only rough recordings to kinda document the writing process with this new project

dude all these vids are sick, such a great progression from Tangaroa, similar playing style but it's like a whole new genre haha. I dig much, do you have any anticipated time of release for a CD or anything??

')