The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zurdo

Soccer/Metal/Beer
Reaction score
I just recorded this for my band Acaro (Boston, MA)
We are about to release our first full lenght.
Thanks for watching the clip!!
Felipe

Wolfster

Reaction score
Thanks guys; this is definitely one of my most favourite solos from Friedman - I just love his vibrato!

Anyway if anyone's interested I'll be transcribing this along with my other vids. Let me know if you would like a tab and I'll upload it here.

Nik Wolf

P.S there are more megadeth solos on my youtube page, so check them out - I just couldnt resist doing some more!

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks guys; this is definitely one of my most favourite solos from Friedman - I just love his vibrato!

Anyway if anyone's interested I'll be transcribing this along with my other vids. Let me know if you would like a tab and I'll upload it here.

Nik Wolf

P.S there are more megadeth solos on my youtube page, so check them out - I just couldnt resist doing some more!

Fuck yes DO IT! :metal:

matt edri

The Rectifier
Reaction score
A couple of vids I shot in the winter break from college

Periphery - Jetpack Was Yes solo

Dream Theater - Pull Me Under solo

and a few older vids

LTE - Universal Mind

Dream Theater - The Count of Tuscany solo

ArrowHead

Reaction score

I just finished mixing together a new video. A playthrough of the second half of "First Day in Ohio", a new track I just finished re-mixing. The re-mix isn't available yet, but if you want to compare to the original it is still available at my soundclick page in my signature.

VERY Cynic style riff. I couldn't help myself. It's like if Cynic did more drugs, and less Yoga.

I noticed that the second guitar take is a little out of sync. I apologize. I'm slowly getting better at video editing. My next step is lighting. I love how some of you guys get really dark and moody lighting, but can still see everything clearly. I find myself having to turn on every light in the room and it's really bright.

')