The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

paulmecrazy

Reaction score
I don't have a Vid of me playing strait up yet but here is my band The Whiteboard Project. The guitar I use is a Jackson Christian Wolbers series with a single Bridge EMG. I used a 50 W Rivera Knucklhead Reverb with a Sonic Maximizer and a Decimator noisegate.

you can dowload it free if you like @

The Light | The Whiteboard Project

and find us on myspace and facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jissi

Reaction score
Finally got my 8-string and here's my first take on Animals As Leaders Soraya intro tapping. Quite a bit of work to do! :)

Here's my take on Periphery's Buttersnips (although played with normal 6-string with open C tuning)

Fun stuff!

Goatfork

Reaction score
Main youtube page - YouTube - Tsuntin's Channel

Best live footage I have so far:
-sorry for shitty audio quality, it was LOUD AS FUCK (I'm the frontman, btw).

I've been meaning to make a bunch more gear demos and stuff, but my rig is at the drummer's house lol.

georg_f

Reaction score
Me playing some surf rock with HOLLYWOOD special FX:blahblah:
never mind the first verse (there has to be some first position/open string melody, otherwise it's not TRUE surf rock ;))
there's faster playing later... and an melodic solo at the end

Non embedded version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd1iPOv4xNk&hd=1

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Hey, Guys
I decided to make a video since I haven't made on in a while that was good enough to be on Youtube or here. So I thought I would share this with you all. I was inspired to write these riffs from Jeremiah Chapter 1.

Equipment Used:
Steinberger Spirit: Tone Zone(Bridge) and Evo (Neck). I'm not totally sure
Pod XT
Black Heart head (3 or 5 watt) Blackheart Cab

God Bless, Xiphos68

Xiphos68

Reaction score
dude i think sumthins wrong w/ ur camera, everythings backwards

It does that when I record a video.

The reason the guitar fades in and out is because of my mike not being set up properly. Besides that it's fine.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Nice axe dude! Does it have that graphite neck or whatever?

Good playing too, bro :shred:
Thank you sir! God be the glory!
:D

My Steinberger is a Spirit (like Gibson Epiphone). They're basically that.
The company that used to make these guitar was MusicYo (unfortunately they don't produce them anymore).

But my guitar doesn't have a graphite neck, it's actually a maple neck with a swamp ash body! It produces great tone nice attack! It's a great guitar when you throw better pickups in it (stock ones are meh). But these guitars are great they used to sell for like 350$ some people sale these things used for 500$ (watch out for that). But it's one of my favorites! I love the Spirits!

God Bless, Xiphos68

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
It does that when I record a video.

Haha, rats, I was trying to make fun of you for being left-handed.
My Steinberger is a Spirit (like Gibson Epiphone). They're basically that.
The company that used to make these guitar was MusicYo (unfortunately they don't produce them anymore).

That's kind of an ironic comparison, because Steinberger is actually owned by Gibson, too. Musicyo was just a distributor that sold a lot of Gibson's smaller brands, like Kramer, Steinberger and Slingerland; Musicyo didn't actually produce anything at all. Gibson does still make Steinberger Spirits, but unfortunately only the GTs, the "broomstick/boat paddle" models.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Haha, rats, I was trying to make fun of you for being left-handed.

That's kind of an ironic comparison, because Steinberger is actually owned by Gibson, too. Musicyo was just a distributor that sold a lot of Gibson's smaller brands, like Kramer, Steinberger and Slingerland; Musicyo didn't actually produce anything at all. Gibson does still make Steinberger Spirits, but unfortunately only the GTs, the "broomstick/boat paddle" models.
:lol: this is true.

I read somewhere that MusicYo built the guitars. Yeah, they don't makes the gu deluxe's (which is what mine is).

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
:lol: this is true.

I read somewhere that MusicYo built the guitars. Yeah, they don't makes the gu deluxe's (which is what mine is).

stein3.jpg

Mine... I swapped the neck out for a Moses Graphite one and put an 81-85 set in. My favorite guitar by far... I don't even bring it up to college; if it were stolen I have no idea what I would do with my life.

Yeah... either way I wholeheartedly recommend swapping the neck out, since it increases playability and makes the guitar sound LOADS better than that maple plank atrocity of an original neck.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
stein3.jpg

Mine... I swapped the neck out for a Moses Graphite one and put an 81-85 set in. My favorite guitar by far... I don't even bring it up to college; if it were stolen I have no idea what I would do with my life.

Yeah... either way I wholeheartedly recommend swapping the neck out, since it increases playability and makes the guitar sound LOADS better than that maple plank atrocity of an original neck.

Man that's cool! :shred:

How much are those necks?

')