The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
First take, no processing, no layering, nothing - if entering a competition like that isn't having some balls, I don't know what is (other than the djenting ensemble of kazoo, mandolin and double bass, of course). :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zenerith

Reaction score
Quite a lot of silly mistakes, but I'll post up a re upload later on when I re record a better one :>, but yea hopefully you guys will enjoy it :D, also check out the helix nebula!

had never heard of this awesome band before, thanks for the video! :shred:

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Not my band...but one I filmed for some friends of mine for my nephew's 1st trip back to the US from AUS in 3yrs (1080i, feed from board, etc). Didn't put it in the "Live Concert Video" section...thought that was for signed ppl...but anyhoo...hailing from OBX, NC.... Undercross covering Roots Bloody Roots (known the drummer since he was like 8). Also my 1st time taking audio directly from the board....no post-processing done....kinna pleased w/ it. They're tuned drop-C.

Chrono

Reaction score
Here's me covering a song by RyanCmetal of youtube fame. His band is Ceruleus. Hope you enjoy.

cheechoo8

Reaction score

this is my band breach of trust opening for finger 11 in montreal at club soda , i'm playing guitar with the explorer.

Zenerith

Reaction score
I would very much like to get some constructring feedback of my playing style and how to improve it. Sorry all the mistakes, i've been busy and havent' been able to post a video for a while =( Hopefully next time i'll have my Axe-Fx II and a HD camera :D

')