The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
If some of you checked out some of his other videos, you'd find that he's actually not that bad.

Jontain

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I have to comment on this.

You don't have to be good to own nice equipment. At all.

Very true, I guess its just a personal thing but for me, I could only justify spending top money on gear if I felt I needed it. Its just jealousy coming out in us all lol, as obviously I wouldn't say no if someone offered me a sweet rig for free but I would seriously have to consider its worth to me as a musican and my ideas if paying for it.

Also shouldn't flame as I did not know it was his own video so apologise. Keep it up man!:yesway:

SinthetiK

SinthetiK
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, We just released a new song and video and we need some feedback, if you have a moment please check it out and don't think at all that you need to 'like' our band page, we prefer you like our music instead!

Thanks,

huhngott

Reaction score
This is my solo project I've been working on. Its a big mix of genres as you can listen for yourselves:

JRL

Reaction score
I want it. There's really so many things you can do with them, I saw a cool video with a violin patch too.

JRL

Reaction score
well that was fucking boring

I'm always up for hearing an opinion, but you should put a bit more effort into it. What made this boring for you? Why didn't you like it? I can accept that not everyone is going to like what I do, that's just the reality when it comes to music. Anyways, I hope a few people enjoyed it. I know I did. To all of you that didn't, that's fine too! Maybe you could show me what you enjoy listening to, I'm always down to listen to something new. Have a good night/day everyone.

dNate

Reaction score
short little ambientish instrumental piece I wrote.

Comments and constuctive criticisms would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

')