The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

loganmac

Reaction score

Ambidjent song inspired by bands such as Tesseract, Monuments, Fellsilent, Uneven Structure, Periphery and Vildhjarta. :shred: Meaning if you like those bands you WILL like this :agreed:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score

King Diamond - Mother's Getting Weaker Andy LaRocque guitar parts
I did a benefit show earlier this year where 30+ musicians get together to form "new" bands for one night only. We generally learn a bunch of covers to perform. Like always, the show was absolutely packed & all the proceeds went to an animal shelter & food back.
With the group I'm involved with, our goal is to play the entire King Diamond "Them" album, track by track. For the Dec 2011 show, we were up to "Mother's Getting Weaker."

Anyway, I decided to do vid for this because well, it's a super fun tune by the almighty King. Enjoy! :kd:

Reaction score
Never been registered on this site, though i come here often, i saw some of my videos were posted, and i think someone posted one of them as their own, so i figured i better start posting them myself. I use logic pro 9, my rga8 with a lundgren m8, and peavey revalver, and superior drummer 2.0 with the metal foundry expansion. Some songs have an axe fx ultra from when i was borrowing my friends but he moved to california so sadly it is out of reach

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I've recently bought this Steinberger & wanted to use it for a video. Tonight, I decided it was time to me to learn my favorite Extreme track, "Cupid's Dead." As you didn't need another reason why Nuno Bettencourt rules, this tune has the best funk breakdown in ANY rock tune. It's challenging as hell with all the polyrhythms & I'd love to play this live one day. Maybe I'll eventually learn more Extreme songs. Stay tuned....

Anyway, enjoy!

')