The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

davemeistro

Reaction score
Who here loves Thank You Scientist? Opion loves Thank You Scientist! Got a good take of this while trying to record, thought I'd upload it. It's only the first half before the funky jam part, still trying to learn the solo...

(yes sorry about the macbook quality and the slight goof ups, just recently started learning this song)

Holy shit, this band is incredible! Thank you for this.

morgasm7

Reaction score
I recently went to Nolly's to track some ideas. Here is a little video I thought some of you might be interested in checking out.

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Not the greatest, but I thought I may as well finally post something of me playing on this forum!
Sorry for that weak bend at the end and some weak harmonics :lol:

Necropitated

Reaction score
A short solo I just wrote. Backing Track is from the Mayones/Seymour Duncan Contest.

irondavidson

Reaction score
Here are couple from us:

R13: New Year /self made music video
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gK3R0UNXR8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

another called "Rainy Days":
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QeaTg84YXmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy! ;)

irondavidson

Reaction score
Here are couple from us:

R13: New Year /self made music video
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gK3R0UNXR8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

another called "Rainy Days":
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QeaTg84YXmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy! ;)

This is not working.. Why i don´t see the videos? :scratch:

Hawkevil

Toast Wiper
Reaction score
Been messing with EQ matching and I can't believe how close you can get tones without having to turn a knob on the amp. I know its not in a full mix but the volume of my guitar is much higher than the original track.

TerminalFunction

Reaction score
Ok guys, I've posted this in the RG8 threads over at the ERG section but if someone wanna enjoy some new technical death/djent/thall, have a look at this vid.

irondavidson

Reaction score
Would someone tell me, how to make youtube videos appear in my post? I´ve tried copying the embed link from under the videos, but doesn´t work.. How do you guy paste your videos in?

Hawkevil

Toast Wiper
Reaction score
Would someone tell me, how to make youtube videos appear in my post? I´ve tried copying the embed link from under the videos, but doesn´t work.. How do you guy paste your videos in?

The way I do it is to paste your link and turn it into a link with the "insert link"button. Then I wrap the link with

So it would end up looking like this,

[you tubevid]link[/you tubevid]

Take the spaces out between "you" and "tube".

Make sure you add the "/" on the last part of it.

irondavidson

Reaction score
The way I do it is to paste your link and turn it into a link with the "insert link"button. Then I wrap the link with

So it would end up looking like this,

[you tubevid]link[/you tubevid]

Take the spaces out between "you" and "tube".

Make sure you add the "/" on the last part of it.

Thanx man, i´ll give it a try!

')