The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tegara

Surgical
Reaction score

[asshole]Best cover of this song you'll ever hear.[/asshole]

Reaction score
I didn't perform this. Last week a guitar player from my town came to record Beethoven's Moonlight 3rd Movement in my home studio. It's amazing what he did, and we recorded it with 3 cameras. Enjoy!

Reaction score
Hi guys!, i did a quick cover on latest Joe Satriani song!, hope you like it, i included backing track for you to jam...

Dont forget to subscribe if you like!

redwng1

Reaction score
We are currently a 3-piece with a mercenary lead guitarist popping in on a few tracks for extra shreddiness. We actually found each other on Reddit, and have never met in person. We managed to send music back and forth between us until we put together an entire album. We got it professionally mixed and mastered and kicked out an album in about a year!
This is our single that we are kicking off today, so we would love to have you listen and hear your thoughts!

If you dig it, like us on FB - https://www.facebook.com/Elusoryband

freepower

Reaction score
Hey there! There's a whole playlist of riff covers in my signature, but the most recent is this cool wide interval riff from VOLA -

bgao13

Reaction score
Hey all, this is the first cover I have done with my 7 string Agile Interceptor 727 Pro. Any feedback on the mix or tone would be appreciated!
I have scooped the mids of the original track so the guitar tone you hear is all mine. :hbang:

babbz

Reaction score
My cover of Jakub Zytecki's solo from the Anup Sastry's track Lion.
Transcribed by ear. the sweep picking part was improv.

07adams88

Reaction score
One of my original projects. Nothing to crazy on the rhythm here just wanted to work on my lead stuff.

Achyron

Reaction score
My cover of Mikasa by Veil of Maya:

Also: It's for a contest so if you like it, please like and share! :)

')